My first! :D
Sucre came today, whee! <3 I bought her as my first because, as a girl who loves cute things, HOW IN THE WORLD could I resist Angelic Pretty's Sugary Carnival Byul?! Sugary Carnival is my dream lolita dress, and I hope to own the JSK one day. <3

I couldn't find my camera, so I suspect my brother took it again (>< !!) so all these pictures were taken with my phone. I apologize for the bad quality. ;~;

[Image: 512f01d3.jpg]
I also bought the black AP Sugary Carnival dress set from PullipDollDreams, since PullipStyle went out of stock! I panicked for a second before finding it on PDD. <3 I'm so glad I did, cause it's just gorgeous! <3

[Image: 8f52f1c0.jpg]
The box! I've been squeeing and being all excited for a good while now, so I ripped into that tissue paper!

[Image: ca816960.jpg]
By this point, I was an incoherent mess of AFHSDLITASDGH!!!!!! <3! She's so cute! >w<

[Image: 6858ed98.jpg]
After pulling her out of the outer box, I got to work carefully taking all the plastic and stuff off of her. WOW there was a lot! :3

[Image: 44113746.jpg]
Pochiko! I had a hard time getting her to work with the stand. Maybe I'm stupid, but I just don't know where to put it! Does it go around her neck or her waist? It doesn't seem to fit anywhere! ;~;

[Image: 42667739.jpg]

[Image: ed586033.jpg]
Here's Pochiko in some Bratz clothes! I have a huge selection for her, but she seems to look best in the punkier stuff. Wellp, guess I had her personality wrong! GAH, I LOVE HER. <3 I've also been able to get her to stand pretty firmly on her own! I'd read somewhere that she wouldn't be able to, but I tried anyway and she stands! grin

[Image: 2f23531d.jpg]
These pants are a pain to get her to stand in; they're just sliiiiightly too long!

[Image: 2221cba7.jpg]

[Image: 039cd132.jpg]

[Image: a390fbb2.jpg]

[Image: 1c8b4acc.jpg]

I hope you like Pochiko as much as I do! ^-^
My dollsflickrlivejournaltumblr
lovely *______________*
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck
Congratulations on your first Byul! I'm sure there will be more to come, and then they can fight over all those ADORABLE clothes! smile She's a lucky girl to have so many wardrobe options.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's such a cutie! I hope you two have lots of fun together! smile Also, I looove the wardrobe you've picked out for her!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She looks really adorable!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Lovely! grin I'll have to dress my Byul like that...

The stand goes around her waist, usually I can get them to work best while the doll's in shoes.
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Thank you, everyone! grin I've been playing with Pochiko all day, switching her clothes and stuff. smile I tried some other styles on her, but I definitely prefer the styles I've posted. <3

I got the stand around her waist, sceimhiuil, but it's shaped funny so it makes her wobble a lot. >< Ah well, it keeps her from falling over. smile
My dollsflickrlivejournaltumblr
She's simply adorable! Happy And the Sugary Carnival dress is so beautiful! I want it so bad for my Angelique. It looks great on your Byul.
I want a Sugary Carnival doll but I can't decide between Dal and Byul..I like the Byul's hair the best but I like the Dal's dress the best..but the Dal looks too grumpy. -sigh-
EEEEE! the pony purses! SQQUUEEEEEEEEEE! lol i love those purses! lol

Pochiko is absolutely adorable! and i love love LOVE her int eh punk clothes! so sweet!
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Congrats! She's a cutie and, yeah, pony purse x 2!
Congrats! She is cute and I love her outfits smile