Holiday Party!
When one of my best friends got a new girlfriend I was happy for him, and when I found out she collected Pullips, I was really excited. kitten-squid has been showing me the ropes to the Pullip world. When our group got together to celebrate the holidays, kitten-squid and I brought some dolls and took some pictures. I'm really glad to have her as a friend, and enjoyed learning and sharing my dolly adventures with her. Anyway, here's our gang hanging out.

[Image: 6607231281_0231119885.jpg]
From the Left, Malcolm, Phoebe, Grace, Lee, Alexis (Standing), Kittie, and Sabine.

[Image: 6607231951_8f7cfd58a0.jpg]
Kittie is great at facepalming, so she was trying to teach Sabine how to do it. Alexis is showing off her Christmas outfit, but really she's just happy to be out of her box. She's been waiting to be opened since a couple of weeks before Christmas. Lee wanted to show off her new wig, while Grace wanted to make sure Phoebe didn't feel so shy about the pictures.

[Image: 6607117621_1e5988606a.jpg]
Malcolm was feeling very out place all night. Not only was he the only boy, but I was very irresponsible and forgot to pack his shoes. I'll have to make it up to him.

[Image: 6607233153_bd68a2d0a5.jpg]
Happy New Year everyone!!
Cute bunch! (The Dal looks lonely though. :-])
Happy new year!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
That is so cool that you now have an in-real-life doll friend. smile Looks like all the dolls are having an awesome time!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Malcolm should have been in his glory surrounded by all those lovely girls! Unless they all ignored him. Oh My
How awesome you can share you doll joy with a real life friend Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)