The black queen, white Rapunzel and a djinn...
Ok so it took me a while to take some pics of my three latest girls, I have them for a while and now I finally have the chance to show them. So I started a photo shoot with Cassidy and Tarja today Happy

Here is Cassidy:
[Image: IMG_2343.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2333.jpg]

And here we have Tarja, my Nordic beauty:
[Image: IMG_2348.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2351.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2365.jpg]

And here we have Lana, the little troublemaker... She always nails the performance. She is a djinn and loves to force me to do what she wants, otherwise she transforms me into I-don't-even-wanna-know-what... And when she saw me taking pics of the others she wanted some photos of her own while she was kidding around...

[Image: IMG_2421.jpg]
"You better take some pics of me..."

[Image: IMG_2411.jpg]
"Looki, I'm a model!"

[Image: IMG_2455.jpg]
But at least this time I got one single pretty shot of her^^
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Cassidy is so pretty! I love how she looks, and I'm kind of surprised. So beautiful!
I love your Lana's eyechips! I wish I had ordered some from Paradize in Japan...

Your dollies are gorgeous!!!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
Tarja is my favorite. Happy She's beautiful. I especially like the first picture of her. Her hair is so long, is it hard to care for?
@ ByronicHeroine: Jaldet definitely is an underrated doll. I mean her stock clothes are useless but her face is stunning, the colours of her make-up are so vivid, the glittery eye chips are gorgeous and there are far too little Pullips with mean faces...

@ lilbrokenragdoll: Thank you so much!!! I got those chips from a member here, I had to have them when I first saw them^^

@ Sayonara: That wig is a coolcat wig if I remember right. I bought it from a member here and just saw it on a pic but not on a doll. I nearly flipped when I received it, it's SO LONG... And yes, it's very hard to care for, it tangles all the time. But I love how long it is and can't bring me to cut it^^
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Wow,love your girlies!
Cassidy is so pretty!! Love her makeup!
Awwwww thank you so much Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2