San Francisco Bay Area meet: February 18 - SF Japantown - COMPLETE - pics added
Hello ~

We are planning a Valentine's themed San Francisco Pullip Meet on Saturday, February 18, 2012. We hope you can make it! Meet and connect with other Bay Area Pullip fans in San Francisco's Japantown! Take pictures, have lunch, maybe pick up some pastries near by, chat and make new pullip friends! Heart 2

Heart 2 When: Saturday, February 18, 2012; 11:30-3:30PM (or longer!)
Heart 2 Where: San Francisco Japan Center
Heart 2 What to Bring: You and your dollies!
Heart 2 Events: Dress your boys & girls in the theme! Optional of course, not required.

Happy

Heart 2 Where To Meet: Please meet us at the Miyako Mall, upstairs near Ichiban Kan. I will try to be there early to meet and greet everyone. ***MAP*** I'll try to set up near the benches outside of Ichiban Kan and set out a pullip. wink

Heart 2 How to Get There

Directions from Official Website: click here.

The best way to get there via public transportation is probably through BART. Exit the Montgomery Street or Powell Street Exit and take the No. 38 bus and take the Laguna exit. You can plan your trip through the convenient 511.transit.org trip planner. wink

Heart 2 What's Planned
We'll probably have introductions so we can meet each other and our girls & boys, get a bite to eat, then we can scout the area for some photo opportunities! <3 There's plenty of shops to get re-ment, stationary and cute plushies too. Any suggestions welcomed!

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or need directions!

Hope to see you there!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!

Messages In This Thread
San Francisco Bay Area meet: February 18 - SF Japantown - COMPLETE - pics added - by vanie - 01-21-2012, 07:15 AM