MJ (Pullip Stica)
Hi ! I'm new here and I thought It would be a good idea to introduce my pullips, this is MJ ! My first pullip <333

[Image: 6351086100_903c45dde5.jpg]

[Image: 6163767432_34e0177999.jpg]

[Image: 6137161039_5df3cf5c0e.jpg]

Thanks for watching ! <3
Wow, she is beautiful! n_n
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Thank you ! <333 She's my fav and I cant help it <33
Gorgeous! I love the last picture smile
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
Gorgeous!!
Amazing! I have a soft spot for red heads wink
Thank you so much ! <3

ByronicHeroine, me too !! I have 3 redheads home and I just love them so much <3
AH! I love the first photo and her fish braid! I just tried it on my own hair not that long ago and love it! All the photo's are lovely and all these pretty red head's makes me want an other with that color of red(I have Suiseiseki and Souseiseki). What wig dose she have?
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
Mj wears a Monique gold wig (model faith) in carrot, looks great on her and it is so long and soft. I still need more hair to braid it like that :___D
(02-08-2012, 02:41 AM)Ziane Wrote: Mj wears a Monique gold wig (model faith) in carrot, looks great on her and it is so long and soft. I still need more hair to braid it like that :___D

Thank you! I've never cut me hair(besides split ends and trims) so I have quite a lot of it.

[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
MJ is so lovely!! ^__^
I like the colors of the third pic
So sweet , I love her hair in first picture. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
That is an awesome fishtail braid! I love the color of her hair--it looks gorgeous with those green eyes. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
wow she´s lovely, I like you her eyes and wig
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck
oh she is simply gorgeous Heart 2 red hair and green green eyes, I will never be able to resist them. That last photo takes my breath away.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred