Ushio (Pullip Uncanricky full custom)
Ushio is a spectrum that appears in the dreams of people. She helps people through dreams. She was a normal girl but a witch cursed her.

She has a special relationship with one of my taeyangs, Caleb, that can be seen her anywhere Tongue

I hope you enjoy the pics^^ (clothes made by me ♥♥♥)

[Image: 6286483726_448524cb2d_z.jpg]

[Image: 6286483784_c1dd6d977a_z.jpg]

[Image: 6646505763_30cb1a1233_z.jpg]
Ushio ♥ por ^^Ayrin^^, en Flickr

[Image: 6646505783_a26659b49e_z.jpg]
birdcage... por ^^Ayrin^^, en Flickr

[Image: 6813656627_cd754ee2ed_z.jpg]
Ushio ♥ por ^^Ayrin^^, en Flickr

Here with Caleb^^

[Image: 6152266979_9e10fb0d7a_z.jpg]

[Image: 6858079746_52491072f4_z.jpg]
Ushio & Caleb por ^^Ayrin^^, en Flickr

[Image: 6813688539_2aceda885e_z.jpg]
Ushio and Caleb ♥ por ^^Ayrin^^, en Flickr

Kissess^^

My favorite of her is the one where her and Caleb are kissing! So adorable! Heart

I'm a sucker for cute couple pics LOL
Pullips: Stica - Snow Miku - Lunatic Queen - Cornice - Romantic Alice - Amarri - Raphia - My Melody - Tiphona - Eos - Aquel -
Bloody Red Hood - Chelsea - Romantic Alice Pink - SDCC Batgirl - Prunella - Prunella - Zuora

Dals: Lunatic Alice - Chibi Risa - Cinnamoroll - Sooni - Cinnamoroll - Rot Chan
Taeyangs: Butler - Wayne - Kain
Isuls: Mao
Waiting On: Jupi - Mercu

My Flickr/////My Feedback
She's beautiful! I love her face-up and her sailor outfit! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She looks amazing! I love her little back story, although I'm sure it's much more complex o3o

I love the feel of your photos
She's very beautiful. I also love the photo of her with Caleb. So sweet and romantic. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
The last picture is absolutely stunning! I also enjoy the one of them kissing. You are an amazing photographer!
Pullips: Amador (Sfoglia)

BJDs: Ukeru (B&G Sharon) - Snow (DF-H Rain)
Aaawww thank you so much for your lovely comments Heart

Miruku Bunny: Yes, her story is more complex because Caleb is the only guy who sees her, for other people she doesn' exist Tongue

Really thanks for your comments, I'm so glad that you like my pics and my dolls^^

Kissess Heart 2
She's beautiful, I love your photo's.

Beautiful pictures!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Those eyes are very striking, my favorite pic is "Ushio"

That faceup is gorgeous too!