Easter Greetings to you all! (pic heavy spam!)
I'm sure it's Easter Sunday in some parts of the world...so here we go. Here's wishing you a Happy Easter, or if you don't observe it...Happy Sunday! smile

A trio of Dals & My Melody

Isul Trio

Cloud, Tifa & the bebes

All my peeps!

Koji & Akari...

Taiyo & Hinata

Koto, Akira & Kokoro

Moe & Hiroki

Takumi & Tekka-Maki

Airi & Kaz

Thanks so much for looking! smile Hope the Easter Bunny left you lotsa chocolate!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Cute piccies! smile Happy Easter to you too, I'm actually currently eating Easter eggs smile

Ahhh, what cute pictures!!! *____*
I love the plush peeps omgg<3
Awww, how very cute! I hope your Easter is very happy too! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I love the spam!!! My favorite is the pic of Cloud and Tifa with their tiny babies in the eggs -- so cute! Heart 2

Happy Easter to you, Ms. KiraKira! Thank you for brightening my night with pics of your lovely doll family! yay
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
Your Isuls are adorable! Happy Easter (a little late) to you too!
Those are super cute and so dear and darling! Thanks for sharing them. Really made me smile!
(04-08-2012, 09:36 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: Cute piccies! smile Happy Easter to you too, I'm actually currently eating Easter eggs smile

Thank you for the comment! I love Easter eggs. wink

(04-09-2012, 01:03 AM)Miruku Bunny Wrote: Ahhh, what cute pictures!!! *____*
I love the plush peeps omgg<3

Thanks! The plush peeps are from Toys R Us--I couldn't resist buying them when I saw them. smile

(04-09-2012, 04:37 AM)kitten-squid Wrote: Awww, how very cute! I hope your Easter is very happy too! smile

Easter was fun--very low key, which is just how I like it. smile

(04-09-2012, 03:11 PM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: I love the spam!!! My favorite is the pic of Cloud and Tifa with their tiny babies in the eggs -- so cute! Heart 2

Happy Easter to you, Ms. KiraKira! Thank you for brightening my night with pics of your lovely doll family! yay

Thanks for commenting, Kat! I'm happy to hear you liked my photo-spam! grin

(04-10-2012, 02:19 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Your Isuls are adorable! Happy Easter (a little late) to you too!

Thank you...seems like the Isuls are taking over. I think I now like them even more than the Taes (but that's just between you and me). LOL

(04-10-2012, 08:47 AM)ladywindsor Wrote: Those are super cute and so dear and darling! Thanks for sharing them. Really made me smile!

Yay! Thank you! I'm glad that the pics made someone else besides me smile. LOL

Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
You have so many wonderful dolls!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)