Some Love for my Less Photographed Girls!!!
I can't believe how few pictures I've taken of these cuties!

This is my BNP, Sonja-Marie. She's a nature-loving model/ makeup artist. The beauty can be a little air-headed at times, but that kind of adds to her charm. And, she's wearing Kira-Kira's awesome eyechips!

[Image: DSC00266.jpg]

And here's a close up, I think the eyes really compliment her warm face-up.

[Image: DSC00264.jpg]

This is Eudmilla, my Arietta. Her personal style is a bit of a work-in-progress, but I love the way she looks with her wig and Kira-Kira chips! She is by far the biggest animal lover in my group, but she loves to investigate human antiquities and oddities too!

[Image: dolleyes.jpg]

And this is my newest girl, Hana, a Youtsuzu. She's an artist from the Pacific Northwest (where I hope to live some day), her main pre-occupations when she isn't painting or scavenging for found objects are wine and researching her mixed Asain heritage. She's a bit of a girly-girl, but refuses to wear skirts!

[Image: DSC00288.jpg]

Here's a close-up of that pretty face!

[Image: DSC00290.jpg]

Hopefully I'll be more diligent about documenting these cuties! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
They're all so pretty! Do they live in a dollhouse? They have some cool scale props!
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(06-23-2012, 08:41 AM)KiraKira Wrote: They're all so pretty! Do they live in a dollhouse? They have some cool scale props!
smile

Thanks! grin They do live in a dollhouse! I have about 3 different dollhouses set up at this point, but I could always do with more room for my girls!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
They're all such beauties! I think I got a pair of the same color eyechips Eudmilla has and I was just considering putting them in one of my Ariettas yesterday. I guess great minds think alike!
Great group of girls!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
Lovely!
I love all the little props in their house. grin
(06-23-2012, 02:17 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: They're all such beauties! I think I got a pair of the same color eyechips Eudmilla has and I was just considering putting them in one of my Ariettas yesterday. I guess great minds think alike!

Indeed! LOL
Have
Want
Gorgeous girls smile I really like that wig on Hana.

Thank you! smile
Have
Want