Meet Makai! My new Angry!
Makai
[Image: Makaimailface.jpg]
[Image: Makaimail.jpg]
She looks ace! Looking forward to seeing how she fits in with the rest of your family smile

I like her style! She's got an interesting name--in the Hawaiian language, that means "towards the sea".

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Is she a replacement for your foster Angry? She's very beautiful.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I freaking love that shirt! You never run out of great outfits for your dolls! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
(06-24-2012, 09:07 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Is she a replacement for your foster Angry? She's very beautiful.

No dolly could replace her, but I think Makai will be a great new friend anyway. And Angry is just so pretty I needed one! grin
She looks awesome! I love her hair.
*Tumblr* *DA*
Makai looks incredibly different from Angry with the new wig you've chosen for her and her cropped jeans rock smile

Just out of curiousity, where did you find the 'doll sized' hair clips Makai's wearing please?
Angrys are so beautiful! Congrats!
I don't remember if these came from Dollar Tree or Walmart, but they are just baby/children's barrettes. I've seen them lots of places in the children's/baby department.
Oh how adorable!
I love her wig <3