In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed
My first Pullip is now largely complete! I made her clothes, hair and eyechips myself, though her faceup is entirely stock. I think she needs a few tweaks here and there, but she's done enough that I can show her off.

[Image: portraitsm.png]

Scandalously, her only outfit is really her future undergarments. But she still makes them look good.

[Image: looksgoodsm.png]

All ready for some psudovictorian high-flying adventures, even if she is in her nightgown. Now, if I can just settle on a name...
[Image: adventuresm.png]
She's soooo pretty! I love her eyes!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She looks so unique! I'm in awe that you made that wig...I wouldn't even know how to do that! I love her outfit too.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
You definitely have some skills there! *bows to your awesomeness*
Pretty girl... I love how realistic her hair looks, very nice.
Wow! I can't wait to see her completed. Her undergarments look really great and well made. Her wig blows me away. I can make one out of yarn, but nothing like that. I love the color you chose for her eye chips too. What kind of final outfit is she going to have??
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She is so pretty!! You have done a great job!!

I can't wait to see her done!
Thank you all very much for the kind comments smile

I'm very glad lots of people like her wig, but secretly... it was actually really easy to make wink I sort of came up with the method through trial and error, so it's not perfect yet, but if people would like I might be able to make a tutorial once I've had a little more practice!

Her eventual "signature" outfit is supposed to be a red velvet victorian-ish riding jacket and bustle skirt, plus a leather belt with all her steampunk-y accessories and maybe a corset. Oh, and little leather boots with red spats. I still have a lot of work to do on her smile
She is beautiful so far ! The eye chips are such a neat colour :O She will look fantastic in the dress you described when she is all done. Cant wait to see !
I like her!!
She's for sure unique from everyone else, she's totally yours now. <33
I think you did a great job, and I can't wait to see what else you'll do with her! n____n
She looks great so far, looking forward to seeing her final look/outfit smile

How lovely!! And remember, sometimes the best adventures are had when you're in your nightie. smile
~The squiggly is fun~
Flickr
Again, many thanks to all smile Kind words here have really helped give me the motivation to keep at it. Her outfit is now nearly done!

And I think she'd likely agree with you, Lovelydead ;P