Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ooops I accidentally started a collection....
Sounds like me. "I will just get a few." Started out with 2 dolls I think, Draculaura and Clawdeen. It stayed like it for while. But the easyness to buy (just walk in to a store!) and cheap prices and... *rolls eyes* (well cheap if you compare to bjd/blythe/pullip) I even followed on new ones and what they released a lot when it went to bloom.

I feel if I was a kid, I would have loved them. Tough I am pretty sure my mom would never had bought me any or allowed it. I like how they are different from "regular barbies" the monster themes really hit me hard. I ended up having a lot of them, but since then my spree of buying new ones has calmed down a little. I also first thought I would get only one of each. Pfft on that so fast. And I love twins too, so that also. I also like that they make a lot of them, so there is a lot to choose from, and the face ups are different. I think my favourites of mine are Skelita, Howleen, a green dragon (i think it was CAM lizard to begin with?) and a CAM mummy hybrid.

I have couple for customizing purposes, if I just got it started again making some face ups... I never customised/face upped a MH doll before, eyes are going to be a challenge.
Blog ^___^
Feedback

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ooops I accidentally started a collection.... - by dutchMHfan - 09-11-2012, 03:52 AM
RE: Ooops I accidentally started a collection.... - by Hunajasieni - 05-26-2015, 03:44 AM