Cinnamoroll 10th anniversary
I just checked Date's box and it had a capcom sticker.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
My 10 Anniv. Cinna's top is actually the opposite, is slightly too big. It fights nicely in the back I think the straps are a little long, and it slides down in the front.

The bigger disappointment, is the fact her right wrist was deformed. The little plastic bar that slides through the wrist so her hand stays on has elongated and become slightly...rubbery. It's super weird. Haven't bought a new Dal in a while, so I'm not sure of this is a common problem with them now or not.

And what is with the plastic string bit with the clasp on the end on the mustache? >_> on the mustache?
[Image: richestoresin.png]
(10-03-2012, 02:52 PM)Tagi Wrote: My 10 Anniv. Cinna's top is actually the opposite, is slightly too big. It fights nicely in the back I think the straps are a little long, and it slides down in the front.

The bigger disappointment, is the fact her right wrist was deformed. The little plastic bar that slides through the wrist so her hand stays on has elongated and become slightly...rubbery. It's super weird. Haven't bought a new Dal in a while, so I'm not sure of this is a common problem with them now or not.

And what is with the plastic string bit with the clasp on the end on the mustache? >_> on the mustache?

Mine's top also slides down in the front because the straps are too long but it is still too small. I've never heard of that wrist problem - can you post a photo? I don't know how the plastic string bit works either. I'm thinking it's so you can put it around the Dal's head.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I have noticed this problem myself with the newer models. They are charging more for their dolls, and you would expect them to be more careful with their QCing. Umm...I guess they don't think the same way. It's starting to turn out like the problem with Blythe and people wonder why fans keep buying all those factory girls.^^'

Although not a recent model but my Isul - Vesselle came with a broken shoulder-socket. His left arm just wouldn't fit into its socket. His jacket also had a few ripped seams that need fixing...~_~

Regarding Cinna, I have to vote for the original too. I like her face-up more than the new one.^^

(10-02-2012, 01:13 AM)TrueFan Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 01:04 AM)myufish Wrote: oh my...they shouldn't release something that looks roughly done...-_- her clothes should fit her at least and the plastic grade retained. does her stock body feels brittle or something than the other dal releases?
she is very cute but my Mushroom will have to be 'twin-less' for now o-o ( i too like the face up of the original )
Yes, the body is more brittle and looser - at the elbow and hips especially.

PG123MOM: thanks!
Well, welll, weeeellllll. (lost for words)

Let's see what we have;
-a wig that's noticeably significantly longer on one side
-right ankle cracked
-left arm joint loose
-undersuit top doesn't fit (you're not alone TrueFan!)
-little booties/gloves barely stay on

All I can safely say at this present moment in time is JP Groove have some *serious* QC issues they need to address---> bear in mind this is 'rational ashbunny' who realises this is a family forum.

*unspeakably* disappointed sad
Thanks for the list. But she's still cute, right?
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Is there any way to get this info to Groove to let them know how unhappy we are? This is the worst QC I've heard of so far!

....and I still want her, because she IS cute. I just don't think she's $125 cute. sad
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
(10-04-2012, 03:38 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Thanks for the list. But she's still cute, right?

Yes!!!! <3. She is utterly adorable *sigh*

Just so, soooo glad I didn't debox her in front of OH- he would want to send her straight back :/. Don't think PS can do anything about problems which are clearly JP Grooves fault.

@sceimhiuil; I second this!!!!!!! sad. Who do I write to??
I know evilmonkey has a good relationship with Groove USA. Can someone point him to this thread? And ash, can you take some pics? :/
Feedback!!My Flickr

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Have taken several pics but not sure how to post them onto Flickr so OH wont see them.... :/
Any advice??
(He would be absolutely livid if he saw them- which I'd quite like to avoid T__T )
I'll PM you.
Feedback!!My Flickr

@sceimhiuil; replied!

Sorry for taking sooooo long, laptop troubles LOL
I sent PullipStyle an email directing them here so hopefully evilmonkey will make an appearance when he is able wink
Feedback!!My Flickr

the email has been forwarded to groove,, they actually have an account here and we've referred them to threads before.
@sceimhiuil; lmso! you beat me to it!

@evilmonkey; would you like me to email you pics? :/

It has to be said, despite all the flaws, she is a *beautiful* Dal <3
I feel very lucky to have received her as a gift grin