Dollte-Porte Byuls
I'm not a huge Byul fan, but Leroy has been on my want list for some time. I think she has the best outfit of the Dollte-Porte series and I love her deep teal eyes along with the rest of her faceup. I've named her Georgianna.
[Image: 8079926555_f3d6316ff1_z.jpg]

[Image: 8079926063_e8d8b056bc_z.jpg]

[Image: 8079925465_e43ec6a81d_z.jpg]

My Matulite, Tallulah, came out to greet the new girl.
[Image: 8083843467_cd35d9ef86_z.jpg]
Tallulah: Welcome, sister Byul! I thought I'd dress up in Charlemagne's stock to greet you.
Georgianna: Hello, sister. How thoughtful of you. Is Vesselle here, too?
Tallulah: Yes, but he's in love with a Dal.
Georgianna: Oh, dear, how unfortunate for us.

[Image: 8083837658_85e510bc9b_z.jpg]
Tallulah: This is where we stare vacantly into space.
Georgianna: No problem, I can do that while I ponder the sad news about the Vesselle.

[Image: 8083841909_0106c61fe3_z.jpg]
Tallulah: Do not fret sister Byul. There are several other Isuls here besides Vesselle.
Georgianna: Indeed? You must tell me more.
Tallulah: Perhaps we should discuss this over tea.
Georgianna: That sounds wonderful! Shall we be off?
Tallulah: Just follow me.
(10-14-2012, 06:49 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I'm not a huge Byul fan, but Leroy has been on my want list for some time. I think she has the best outfit of the Dollte-Porte series and I love her deep teal eyes along with the rest of her faceup. I've named her Georgianna.

[Image: 8083837658_85e510bc9b_z.jpg]
Tallulah: This is where we stare vacantly into space.
Georgianna: No problem, I can do that while I ponder the sad news about the Vesselle.

LMAO !!!!!!!!! Nothing like a doll for a vacant stare LOL Beautiful photos, as always, CB smile Leroy is one of my favourite Byuls, I think her faceup is perhaps the prettiest of all of them.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
They are both pretty Byuls--they seem to be taking the news about Isul Vesselle rather well! I love the curls on Georgianna/Leroy!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks! I love the look of sausage curls, but I'm terrible with them. I get the doll stands, their little hands, and anything else they happen be near caught in them and mess them up.
What cuties! c:
I'm another fan of those curls!
And Georgiannas outfit is very nice,as well

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥
Oh my gosh, Byul vacant stares FTW!!! Congrats on your new girl, she's such a little cutie!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Congrats on your new girl. I love her hair smile
Thanks!