Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Chinese dragon doll?
I don't collect monster high dolls but I was on tumblr and stumbled across a few pics of a new unreleased doll c:

She seems to be themed after Chinese new year and dragons from that culture!

[Image: tumblr_mdk6v4230n1rbsoxpo1_1280.png]

Here's a good shot of her body

[Image: tumblr_mdk6v4230n1rbsoxpo7_1280.png]

Comments?
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Jenafire - i think shes cute - read that these were found at Justice - theres one right next to wear i work so im tempted...
dragon + green + gold + gorgeous dress = MUST have smile I wonder how long, or if they will be released here?
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Wow, I love the detail on her body. I would love to go in there and give it some paint to really make it all pop. I loved the idea when I heard it, but thought I would like Skelita more. I'm not sure any more. I think I'll have to see them both up close to see if I want either of them. But damn I love that tail. I can already see making red silk dresses for her. I hope her hair is good though. I would hate to have to re-root her because I love the colors, but... then again, that could be fun too... I think I'm going to go day dream about this for a while Rb_bigO
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I thought she was just a custom at first, but doing a quick Google search learned she's part of the Scaris line. Can't wait to see/get her as I love dragons!
She's erm...she's different. Tongue
Her hair is really pretty! Just not a fan of the scales..

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥
I really like the idea of a golden dragon plus she has such a unique body, but her scales made me think of snakes, which creeped me out.^^'
One of the few stock MH girls that I LOVE! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Ooooh I love her! smile I hope she's going to be available in the UK.

(11-16-2012, 11:56 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Wow, I love the detail on her body. I would love to go in there and give it some paint to really make it all pop. I loved the idea when I heard it, but thought I would like Skelita more. I'm not sure any more. I think I'll have to see them both up close to see if I want either of them. But damn I love that tail. I can already see making red silk dresses for her. I hope her hair is good though. I would hate to have to re-root her because I love the colors, but... then again, that could be fun too... I think I'm going to go day dream about this for a while Rb_bigO

I love her too! She is absolutely gorgeous! If I see her, I will totally pick one up for you, k? Cause you know I'm totally grabbing one for myself!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
she's being spotted in more and more stores now smile
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
There's a Mexican...errr "Hexican" Skeleton dollie too

Skelita Calaveras!

[Image: Skelita.jpg]
Skelita is definitely on my must find list now!
Heart 2 Loves her crazy plastic crew. Heart 2
Etsy Shop Special 1 Website Special 6 Twitter Special 4 Flickr

... i am dying for both of them ... sadly my local justice (store where they've been turning up most) is staffed by a bunch of a-holes ... sad
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Isn't "Justice" a clothing store? Kinda weird to launch them there...