Coco's new hobby :)
I recently found my ukulele from the "I love Hawaii" set so it went to Coco. ^^

She's trying her best to learn the new instrument.
[Image: 8207030176_a3311b1a00.jpg]

And practicing in her room to get better:
[Image: 8209680928_8534bea616.jpg]

She even uses her imagination and pulls out Snoopy (her favorite) to play to:
[Image: 8208592733_6eb1e5ae48.jpg]

Though, I dunno...Puki doesn't seem to be very supportive:
[Image: 8209714228_84a9613f9a.jpg]
Or maybe Coco enjoys torturing her...

Who knows?!
Thanks for viewing! grin
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Soooo cute! She is adorable and I looooove her room! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
ADORABLE! lol she has great taste in Snoopy ... though i prefer woodstock lol but you can't have birdie boy without his canine captain lol
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
So cute! I love the last picture...oh Dals. XD
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I'm sure coco will pick it up in no time...or you guys could always visit Hawaii and get some lessons while you're here!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Keep practicing Coco, you can do it! (Her room is simply adorable!)
Heart 2 Loves her crazy plastic crew. Heart 2
Etsy Shop Special 1 Website Special 6 Twitter Special 4 Flickr

What fun pictures!
I like her room!
Practice makes perfect!
Awwww! Lol, great pics, I love her bedroom <3 So pink!

Such adorable pictures! (:
And I love her bedroom <33
That last picture is my favorite, poor Puki xD

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥
Thank you everyone!

FishiesGoPook, woodstock is adorable! smile

KiraKira, I really should! Next time I should bring Coco. I visited Hawaii in October and took a free lesson at the ukebox in Waikiki. (I even bought an ukulele just in the moment of things, haha). I didn't bring a dal or pullip when I went because I didn't think I'd have time for photos. But next time! I guess right now, Coco and I are learning together! X3
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
She is sooo cute *_*I love the ending of the story XD
My dolls - Miyuki (pullip bloody red hood), Zoe (pullip victorique de blois), Coco (pullip alte) & Avery (pullip kaela)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/_dragonellle_/ - my flickr
Coco playing ukelele is just cute!
And I love her room, and come to think of it, it looks prettier than mine. right
Coco, don't worry about Puki, you'll learn to play better real soon LOL
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit