The Ginny Photo shoot! :)
Gahh! I LOVE her piercings!
I totally want to get a Pullip later on and give her a matching Monroe like mine. I look it would be so cute!
I love seeing people 'pierce' their pullips.

Ginny is fantastic! <3
I can't stop admiring how creative this design of Ginny is (a doll with piercings or are they stick-on gem stickers?) Amazing and original! (wow I wouldn't have thought that was a Grell doll until you said 'her stock glasses') *applauses - this doll in particular is very photogenic, I love taking photos with that great smile of hers!
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
Briscuit, That would look really cute smile & thanks!

Joichi, They're nail gems stuck on with a dot of white glue. & thank you smile I'm really pleased with how she's coming along.

(01-04-2013, 07:50 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: Joichi, They're nail gems stuck on with a dot of white glue. & thank you smile I'm really pleased with how she's coming along.

Oh wow, they look just like real metal - it's very innovative. It makes me start thinking up what creative things I can do with dolls! I've been wondering how to go about with 'pretend' pierced earrings without damaging the ear of the Pullip..?
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
I've only done actual piercings on ears, the only way I can think of to do fake ones would be the same method I've used here, with stick on/glued on jewels. Have a mooch through the customizing forum, there are all sorts of threads in there smile They will get you inspired!

Yay! Ginny. grin
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

(01-06-2013, 06:17 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: Yay! Ginny. grin

grin

Your girl that I like didn't won the poll, but I guess after seeing these photos others made the right choice, she's pretty! Happy
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(01-06-2013, 11:37 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Your girl that I like didn't won the poll, but I guess after seeing these photos others made the right choice, she's pretty! Happy

Lol, awww, which of my dolls did you like?

Ginny looks great! I especially like the eyes- they add a lot to her personality! smile
//~★ Face-up blog★~// Flickr*//
[Image: wolfyridinghoodlock.jpg]
//"We're young, we run free; Keep our teeth, nice and clean~ //
/And are we like you? I can't be sure.~ "//
^Thanks very much smile

Ginny looks great and is so fashionable!
Those are nice red glasses and I am so humored by the eye glass chain on such a young lady, makes her look super brainy.
Lol, they're her stock glasses :p (she's a Grell), they're ace aren't they grin

Ginny is the prettiest Grell I've ever seen! O: I love her eyes so much! She's an amazingly pretty Pullip. ^^
Lol, thanks so much grin