Rafe, Magda & Kip
I've had Rafe for a little bit, he started off as Willy Wonka. Poor guy, he was bald for a while and nothing I had really suited him. His sister Magda joined us recently, and when she got her new do, she was so happy to give Rafe her hair! He'll probably change it, but I think he looks quite handsome now. And Magda is just as pleased as a little monkey with both their new looks!

Anyway, tonight brought Kip to us and she is so vivacious, you can tell that she is going to be a lot of fun to have in the house. Rafe is always one to befriend the new kid in town and he brought Magda with him to welcome her.

[Image: DSCN1083800x549_zpsbbdcf2a7.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1086790x800_zps2d69927e.jpg]
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Your dolls are so cute! The Willy Wonka Taeyang's really handsome...I love the wig you gave him! And, of course, I love Magda. Monomono is all my all-time favorite Dal. And Kip is so pretty. I think you've really captured her vibrant personality in your photos. smile
Isn't she lovely grin looks like she's going to be having lots of fun!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
She sure stands out from your other dolls smile Looks like she will be some fun!

Your rewigged Willy Wonka is so gorgeous! I must say that a great wig can do wonders.

I hope Kip enjoys her new friends!
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(01-30-2013, 07:47 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Your rewigged Willy Wonka is so gorgeous! I must say that a great wig can do wonders.

I hope Kip enjoys her new friends!
smile

Yes, the Willy Wonka wig just didn't work for me (I mean it even made Johnny Depp look bad!), but Rafe is really handsome with this hair.

lilcurly Wrote:She sure stands out from your other dolls Looks like she will be some fun!
It's funny that you say that, I hadn't thought of it that way. She isn't what I'm usually drawn to but she's so cute! I hope to do a little face up work on her when I get my courage up. I just long to put eyeliner and more lashes on her!

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!
FEEDBACK

Rafe has a new look! Richt's wig looks better on him than this crappy pic reveals. [Image: DSCN1131524x800_zpsd98fca27.jpg][Image: DSCN1132574x630_zpsbd10c10b.jpg]
FEEDBACK

I love the wig on your Monomono!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I agree with TrueFan--your Monomono really looks adorable in that wig. And I like Rafe's new look. smile
Here's one more, altogether now... "Awwww!"

[Image: DSCN1149565x8002_zps637f40c3.jpg]
FEEDBACK

Aw.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Awwwwwww...so sweet!
grin
Aww! She looks like she's ready to fend off any Pullip who comes near.