New wigs, before & after. Opinions please! :)
pixachii, I got the wig off Ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161022759586?s...K:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648

vadafade, it's great when it happens isn't it smile I get really excited lol. I find it's the same with outfits, I can put the outfit on a doll that I wanted for them, & find it just doesn't suit them at all, start trying random stuff & eventually get a wow moment, when I just know that I've found that dolls style - I think finding a dolls style is my favourite thing about Pullips. I do want a turquoise/blue wig for Miley, or a mixture of black, white or blonde with blue, but there aren't many on Ebay at the moment, so it'll be a case of keep looking. I see your point with her eyebrows though, so I'll definitely try & find something that shows them off smile

Fawnette, I'm with you on the fur wigs, they're just sassy! I love them too smile Kacey is the first doll I've had who's pulled off a fur wig, so I'm really pleased that it works on her. Lol, I also keep changing my mind about Miley's wig, but I don't think I'll ever be 100% happy with it tbh. Which means it'll have to go.

byronicheroine, lol - no one likes my giant bows!! :p you're quite right though, like the wig, like Miley, not so much on the both - Great way of putting it smile

I would like something in this style for Miley: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wig-for-1-3-BJ...ltDomain_0&hash=item45fb6f3ab0 But not pink.

(07-12-2013, 08:53 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: no one likes my giant bows!!

Oh, I do! I like your bows...and I think that your dolls certainly have the moxie to wear them.

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(07-12-2013, 11:15 AM)KiraKira Wrote:
(07-12-2013, 08:53 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: no one likes my giant bows!!

Oh, I do! I like your bows...and I think that your dolls certainly have the moxie to wear them.

grin

I like the bows too! And I actually think the blonde wig really works on your Naomi smile
LINK REMOVED - BROKEN LINK - PICTURE NOT SHOWING
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ichigopullip/
lol - At least a few people like my bows :p

I absolutely love both the wigs! So cute, short wigs have so much personality.
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
^Thanks! smile

I like Kacey's bow very much! It and the wig just work together for her. I think Miley's doesn't work, at least with that wig. Any pics of her w/o the bow you could add?
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
I don't yet, but I can certainly take a couple of pics of her bow-less as soon as I can smile hopefully this evening.