New wigs, before & after. Opinions please! :)
Thanks guys! smile

Leannarchy, I never felt that the long wig sat/styled right on Kacey for some reason, I think it looks so much better on Kitty...

[Image: 6686067317_7da3f6a3f0.jpg]
Kitty by Lilcurly, on Flickr

Kirakira, I did indeed make the batman hoodie smile I've wanted to make Jake a Batman hoodie for ages lol. I wanna get some of that transfter paper that works on dark fabrics so i can make him a black batman T-shirt as well.

kuanyin4, yes I think vivacious is what I wanted for Kacey smile it seems to suit her better. And yes, with Miley, I just don't feel the wig is 'her', I envision that sort of colour, but with long wavey hair & a side fringe. Lol, I like sticking bows on my dolls heads :p Most of them have either a bow of a flower in their hair most of the time.

beajjai033, I got the longer wig off Ebay, I can't remember which seller though, sorry. I get all my doll wigs off Ebay smile I'm thinking blue or turquoise for the boys eyes, I think it'll really bring them out with their brown wigs.

Pixachii, lol, oh dear! Looks like the bow is gonna have to go then :p I think for Naomi it's gotta be black, white, blonde or turquoise....or a combi of 2 of those smile

Martah, Thanks! The wig does seem to bring out Miley's face-up.

Cornflower blue, yeh I'm thinking the blonde looks a little.....off. I think I'd have preferred it if it was white like I thought :/

Thanks all! smile Mixed opinions over all, but I think I'll be re-visiting Mileys wig to see if I can find something longer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New wigs, before & after. Opinions please! :) - by Lilcurly - 07-10-2013, 05:53 PM