Paja, Tantus & Jouet are home! and a silly story...
So the arrival of Juliet the Reg Paja, Tiberius the Tantus and Petunia (because my first Dal is called Lily, high five if you get the reference) the Jouet was a little crazy xD

I was so excited to finally get a Paja that something rather bad happened less than minutes after she was out of the box! I was running around the house waving her around, all happy and 'hey, look, I finally got a Paja xD' when I got about halfway down the stairs and my foot began to slip from underneath me.

2 things raced through my mind. The first was, oh crap I'm falling.

The second was: savethePullipsavethePullipsavethePullip LOL

My mum found me in a heap at the bottom of the stairs a second later, and to her disbelief I could've grabbed the banister to save myself at any time but had instead, apparently in an unconscious and split-second decision, held Juliet above my head to protect her Whacked I'd gone down on my back like a toboggan holding her up the whole way Sweatdrop Mum was all like 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU' and I was like 'MOTHER THESE DOLLS COST $90 i'M NOT ABOUT TO CRUSH ONE' LOL

Lol so the end result: a massive bruise on my tailbone, but heck, as long as my precious Paja is ok xD

Here she is freshly deboxed with all her naptime accessories:

[Image: sdzeyw.jpg]

and deciding she likes my bed, so she's taken over it:

[Image: ruo13t.jpg]

and here she is with Ty. These two seem to have taken a shine to each other! Heart They'll look very precious when I get them some casual clothes to hang out together in:

[Image: 2mf0xfm.jpg]

Speaking of Tiberius, here he is being a vain little pretty boy:

[Image: wrmftj.jpg]

And meeting Nathaniel in a tentative truce. Poor Nate has just been ousted as the only boy in the family. He doesn't look too happy to be sharing his harem with some blonde pretty boy LOL (little does he know Sebastian will be joining them next week!!)

[Image: 2e308k9.jpg]

And here's Petunia, or Tuni for short. She's all 'hey, don't take photos of me in the nude!! Irritated '

[Image: 28iqpl1.jpg]

While her clothes were colour-fasted, she borrowed a costume, hehe:

[Image: 348j0ra.jpg]

And here I don't think Lily is too pleased to have her cute thunder stolen, but poor Tuni's saying 'I can't help it! Some weird lady took my clothes and dunked them in vinegar Dead '

[Image: 2n74os4.jpg]

They're all very sweet and I'm so happy to add them to the family! I've been obsessed with Pajas for so long, hehe.

Ironically though it was Juliet's wig I was all set to replace, however hers is a tiny bit uneven in the bangs but not that bad...it's Tuni's wig that's awful sad it's so coarse and crunchy and full of split ends! Ick! The worst wig I've ever seen...so I'll be rewigging two of my girls now, I guess Sweatdrop
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Haha, how cute! And whew -- what a scare you had. Glad you (and Juliet) came out relatively unscathed.
My Jouet anniversary has horrible crunchy hair also, but then so does the original Jouet. Groove matched the "quality" quite well. In any event, congrats on your newcomers!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I hope you are OK! Falls are scary.

I love the photo of Tuni in Paja's dino suit. Congratulations on all the new arrivals. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Aw, the girls are adorable! And Tantus is one of my favorite pretty boys.
Aww your Petunia is the cutest dal in a dino suit grin And goodness, I hope you are ok... lol I'd feel the same way about the FEAR of breaking one of those dolls too.
Aw, I miss my Paja. Again. Tee hee.
Good thing it wasn't anything very serious, hope your bruise heals up fast.
And congrats! I must say you have tons of dollies in such a short span of time. Down the rabbit hole you go xp
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Your little story made me laugh...I'd probably of done the same. xD

Beautiful dolls! I love pajas stock outfit.
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Haha, thanks!! I did think her little Dal babyface somehow lent the dino suit even more cuteness! Tongue And yes I'm totally okay! I'm a bit of a klutz so I really should've known better than to fly around the house brandishing a new Pullip (or any pullip for that matter) Sweatdrop never mind - it hurts every time I sit down so that's a good reminder not to do it ever again LOL

And Truefan, thanks for letting me know that! At least it's not just my Jouet with that problem. It's very disappointing though, her hair looks so soft and glossy in the stock photos!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)