Lyra!! (Pullip Luka photo spam xD)
LOL yep the underwear surprised me too. I thought the only Pullip with sexy underwear was Melissa! With Luka I just didn't see it coming, she looks so cute xD

but anyways thanks you guys! ^___^ oh lyricsoul I thought the same, I hesitated about Taeyang Sebastian because I loved the doll but hadn't enjoyed the Kuroshitsuji anime, so felt a bit weird wanting one xD but now he's here I enjoy him in his own right...they kind of take on their own personality once they're home with you ^__^ (it helps if you change their name and even more if you change their stock though LOL) and sorry for spamming you with a Reg Fan too! Courtney just seems to love getting her face in other people's shots Sweatdrop
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
@lyricsoul It's odd but I loved Luka even though I don't listen to alot of her fanvid songs, I even got a cosplay costume of hers. I usually don't buy 'anime-inspired' pullips but I'm convince Luka is one of the prettiest now (with Mami Tomoe) Heart also I have a big love for pink-wigged girls/luckily I know Luka, so it would been a big plus for me smile

They do indeed have their own personality. I bought a Kazuya Kujo Isul (because he was my fave character from Gosick) but overtime, after I rechipped/wig him, he's become his own individual doll' hehe! I have started naming him 'Issac' the book-obsessed kid.
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan