My favorite couple!
Do you have a favorite dolly couple? Show them off please smile

Here's mine!

[Image: SweetCouple2_zps41f8f1f9.jpg]

[Image: SweetCouple3_zps7c707650.jpg]

[Image: SweetCouple5_zpsf33df5c4.jpg]

~Declan and Kayiyn
~*~Feedback ~*~Flickr!~*~
All of my pullips & taes are couples...so it was hard for me to choose a favorite.

Please excuse the old photos, but this couple is probably my favorite out of all the ones I have! This is Koto & Akira, both with face-ups by Myufish.
Couple Time (2 of 8)

Akira & Koto, Summer 2012...

Akira & Koto

Akira fell asleep.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
They look great together! Especially love that last pic.
Edward and Stella are my favorite couple. Here they are posing topless for shirtless week.
[Image: 6872570532_9342de961a_z.jpg]

[Image: 6872570396_847b9c0684_z.jpg]
Aww all the couples are so sweet, I need to find a bachelor for one of my Pullip girls to join these lovely pin-ups (haha)
I only have one couple, Meg & Jake....

Their pictures are all mega dated by the way....

DSC_0453

Meg & Jake

Hmm... I could only find a couple of pics. I really need to shift my butt & take some updated pics of my dolls!

Ah, everyone's couples are so cute! Heart Dolly_Mama I love the angle of that first one, they look so sweet kidding around together xD

Juliet & Ty want to join in the romantic fun! They went out into the front garden today to try out their new shoes smile

[Image: 15e8lsl.jpg]

[Image: jkczt5.jpg]

[Image: 313hyll.jpg]

[Image: 2rei4c8.jpg]

[Image: 2nc13j6.jpg]

[Image: x391mt.jpg]
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Ah couples! I don't actually have any couples yet, they're still all getting to know each other. :p

However I do have this sweet photo of Eren and Nano together and who knows...they could end up a couple one day. wink

[Image: 10186598035_a937e77594.jpg]
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
So many unique dynamics, I love them all!

@MissyCrane nice touch having him in pink shoes and her in blue. Did they trade or is Ty just that awesome? smile

@supernova they definitely compliment each other nicely!
@MissyCrane aww those shoes, i didn't notice before until Dolly_Moma pointed them out. What brand of shoes are they? I wanted to get a pair before >w<
@Supernova d'awww, I love Eren's expression in that photos, so cute Heart

@Dolly_Mama thank you!! Happy Nope they're all his, I chose them hoping they'd look good with his pink shirt! What I didn't know is that they have hearts on the fabric Sweatdrop looool, sorry Ty ~

@Joichi they're from Mimiwoo! She has a website and a Ebay store and her shoes selection is amazing, I recommend her!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I second that mimiwoo recommendation! She has really nice shoes and a good selection of converse! (All my converse style shoes came from her. smile
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-