MJ Gato from martah ♥
I decided to add "Gato" in his name because, well, he came to me with a cat wig ! LOL

Anyways, he's been helping me with my uni works Happy *his sleeves are too long and I'm sorry for the obvious editing ^^;;; *
[Image: tumblr_mupdcpn7uq1sj53dpo4_1280.jpg]

Decided that he wants my Charizard plushie all for himself:
[Image: tumblr_mupdhr2TGO1sj53dpo1_500.jpg]

..and has been insisting that I should drink my milk with tons of sugar Dead
[Image: tumblr_mupdcpn7uq1sj53dpo1_1280.jpg]

Couple shot !
[Image: tumblr_mupcl0FNTs1se0esio5_1280.jpg]

He gave me some mini flowers too ! *excuse my sloppy eyeliner xd *
[Image: tumblr_mupcl0FNTs1se0esio6_1280.jpg]

He's a really handsome doll and I'm really happy to have him, once again thanks for martah for the lovely boy Heart
[Image: tumblr_mupdcpn7uq1sj53dpo2_1280.jpg]
Aww he looks so sweet and full of personality!
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
He is soo cute x3 And you are cute together <3
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Aw!! He's adorable! Congrats on getting him. C:
I like how you added the "Gato" part. smile I also never realized how pale his lips are! Unless it's just the lighting.

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Cutie Gato!
I liked him since I saw him for sale. Congrats on getting him! Lovely to see you spent quality time together soon enough smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Congratulations! Looks like he's found himself a great home with you! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
As I said before, he seems and now even looks like a spoilt boy already, taking your stuff all for himself. yay
I love pictures of both of you, you look so adorable together.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Congrats, he's cutie!
Thank you for the kind replies everyone xd

Quote:Aw!! He's adorable! Congrats on getting him. C:
I like how you added the "Gato" part. smile I also never realized how pale his lips are! Unless it's just the lighting.

And yes I would say his lip color on the last picture looks most close to the real him, it totally matches his hair well LOL
Adorable Gato! That gives me an idea to do that for one of my fur wigs! sewing fur ears on it :O!

I'm glad he went to a wonderful owner, who is also on the same DM forum and can show what happy homes some of the dolls can go to yay Thank you for sharing with us, I'll love to see more of Gato!
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
Congrats on your new boy. He's so cute. smile
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Congrats! He is so adorable smile