Look what I got!!!!!!!! :D
So, I bought an 11cm Obitsu when I got paid, it arrived, & I was going to take my time to find a mini at a good price.... but I got too excited & grabbed a Dal Penpen off Ebay LOL

These are just a couple of quick snaps I took, but I wanted to share because I'm excited :p Meet Twinkle!.....

In her cute penguin outfit...
DSC_0648

On her Obitsu...
DSC_0645

She has her stock wig back on for the time being, but I'm going to order her a pink fur wig so she looks like a little pixie :p I also ordered her some clothes off Etsy, I can't wait for them to arrive!

I Think she's going to be Mileys little sister (My Pullip Naomi), & once I have her new clothes I'll get some pictures of them both to share smile

I feel I may end up with a few of these, because they are just so cute <3

Anyone else have minis on 11cm Obitsu's?

Omg... The cuteness... x___x

She's adorable !!

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

*raise hand* I have one little baby on 11cm obitsu too, her body broke in her suit so I had to switch. But now they are so much fun to have! Can't wait to see your Twinkle with her new wig, her Penguin suit is ADORABLE!

Meet 'ChaCha' (on her regular body) and a water fairy called: 'Bubbles' (Baby Cinnamon) that I'm cutting a furwig for her soon which hopefully fits.

*SQEEE* sorry, I love 11 cm Obitsu Dals. I'm so excited for you I remember you talking about this a long time ago, and that's actually why I considered getting one. I can't wait to see more pictures once you get her wig all sorted out.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She's a real cutie pie! I have a Little George I obitsued. I took her with me to NC, so I have some pictures from my trip to spam with once I get around to uploading them. Here's an old one:
[Image: 9288232072_02a7d04f15.jpg]
So cute! I've always though Penpen was one of the cutest mini Dals, and she's even more adorable on an 11 cm obitsu!
Adorable! The minis look so cute obitsu'd
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She is very cute!
Have fun with her! I bet she is good a gymnastics.

Little George is darling also!
Thanks all! smile I don't have quite enough cash to order her wig yet, unless I get a sale in my store (I have someone querying a commission atm, so may have some money before payday), so I'm having to be all patient - which is very annoying lol. I'll take some better pics once her clothes arrive.