My custom girl is all done ^-^.
Here she is, all done. I'll need to work on her hairstyle though, the wig is so poofy. And I need to find a name for her, hmmm.
[Image: 10439947864_79b7fb973a.jpg]
Hi there smile by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 10439950524_752f53c7a7.jpg]
All done wink by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 10439978665_97eaf80ee4.jpg]
..... by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
She is beautiful! The colors are really nice, and I always love something that feels so understated but has real personality. The lashes you drew give that punch of beauty. She looks like a girl who can keep her style relaxed but still get all dolled up for a special occasion.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Wow, Bee -- I am seriously impressed. Her faceup is so delicate and natural!
Wow she is gorgeous ! Fantastic work smile she looks like such a little sweety
Thank you girls, you are so supportive <3.

She's the girl next door I suppose ^-^. I had other plans for her, but this just felt right so I did it smile. I was going for natural anyway, I have plenty stock girls with a more dramatic/fancier and darker face-ups.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
I want those eyelashes on me! Very nice smile
~*~Feedback ~*~Flickr!~*~
Very pretty. smile
Is she on an azone body?

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Thank you ^-^. She is indeed on a azone body, size medium smile. I love the pure neemo bodies, and the body is heavier so it holds up the heavy head better. The wig makes her top heavy .
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
She came out wonderful! I really like her on the Azone body, too.
I love her so much! She looks like she could be a fairy! ^^
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Aww thank you smile. I might have to get her a fairytale type dress sometime. Or maybe something like the dresses in Lord of The Rings ^-^.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
Wowee, what a gorgeous custom! I agree with everyone about those eyelashes, they're so lovely I wish some of my girls had them! Tongue
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
You did a great job with her smile She has a lovely sweet look.

I know I already commented, but I keep coming back to look at this custom because she's so gorgeous! I love how you painted her eyelids!! blush
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Thank you pixachii <3, come back any time. I will post more new pics on my flickr I'm sure. I feel more attached to my custom girls both blythe and my two Pullips. I am so happy to be able to customize, and it's kind of fun that when I have a plan for how they should look I end up with something else. But it's of course better to go with what feels right ^-^. I really wish both eyelids would close, but I knew one wasn't working before I painted them. I love having two old girls for customs as they are heavier and feel less flimsy, but I don't love the eyelid issues with older girls.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr