New way to get BST Access!
So...
Can I haz BST? Happy
Kanrabat's dolls wish list:
Pullip Megurine Luka,  Byul Lilith,  Taeyang Edward Scissor Hands,  Docolla Byul Creamy Mami.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Over 20 feedback at MHArena
Intro thread
Feedback thread
I'd like BST access please! I meet the post requirement, and have created a feedback thread.
Pullip: Jupi, Panda, Papin, Zuora, Holly, Froggy, Street, Noir, Withered, Rovam
Taeyang: Filato, Kain, MJ, Timulus, Horizon [plus 2 bait heads]
Namu: Serpent, Wolf, Trunk
Dal: Hangry
Isul: Shiraishi Akira, Milk Tea
(12-30-2017, 10:53 AM)ScreamingDaisies Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 04:26 PM)ScreamingDaisies Wrote: I think I'm good for BST approval. Lots of feedback, intro and feedback thread below smile

MLPArena Feedback

Introduction

Feedback Thread

Bump - no access still. I have my first doll and wpuld love to buy some stuff for her!

No access still, I have a lot of dolls to sell and would love to give this forum another shot.

I have good Pullip sales feedback too if that helps.

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_per...ExMjMwMDk0
I would like access to the BST. I have a feedback thread, my location set on my profile, and more than 15 posts.
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
SPAM REPORT!

Okay, seriously, some of the moderators need to be upgraded to admins so they can block spammers and delete posts.

And the Report Spam feature needs to get fixed.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!