MIO wigs on Dal
PullipStyle received three MIO wigs for review, and they sent them to Hina Ichigo. She reviewed them on some Pullips and I tried them on some Dals.

On the whole, the quality is quite decent. Much nicer than most stock wigs, although they remind me a bit of Risa's stock wigs (the nicest stock wigs of any Groove doll I own). They are soft and thick with elastic caps. My favorite wigs are those from Monique and Jpopdolls and they aren't quite of that quality, but they are close.

This wig is adorable but large on Dal. Classical Alice models it. It has already become a bit messy from its travels. That's the nature of a style like this. There is a ridiculous amount of hair in the bangs. They'd need to be trimmed for Dal but that's true of almost all wigs I buy.
[Image: miobla.jpg]

[Image: mioblb.jpg]

This wig came with a braid, as you can see in the first photo. It also had become messy so I took it out. It would be easy enough to put back in. It is modeled by Princess Pinky.
[Image: miobra.jpg]

[Image: miobrb.jpg]

[Image: miobrc.jpg]

I adore this wig on Princess Pinky!
[Image: mioltbra.jpg]

[Image: mioltbrb.jpg]

I don't know yet what the price will be on these wigs, but they are definitely worth a look. The quality is good and the styles adorable.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Thanks for the review True! I know a lot of people were wondering about quality. I think I'll get one to try it out once they're released if they're a reasonable price.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
thanks for the review! Glad to hear they're of decent quality and come with elastic caps. I wish stock wigs would be elastic, too, and not glued on...
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
(10-27-2013, 04:43 PM)Aienhime Wrote: thanks for the review! Glad to hear they're of decent quality and come with elastic caps. I wish stock wigs would be elastic, too, and not glued on...

Now that they are doing this, I think that is a real possibility.

I gotta admit those are really nice looking and if they are in comparison with Risa's, then that would be acceptable. I second the Monique preference, but I do wish Monique came in more variegated styles. And fantasy colors, I know they have some, but those are mostly pretty cheesy looking. If Groove continues with those, they may have a customer in me.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Thanks for the reviews smile That first one is awfully cute but I can't take care of a curly/wavy wig to save my life. The second one is pretty cute too.

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Quote:but I can't take care of a curly/wavy wig to save my life

Dude me too. Ringlets are my Kryptonite LOL

These look like nice quality and I'm so happy to hear about the elasticated caps. A few more colours and styles and a decent price (and availability at PS!) and I'll be buying.

Thanks, True, very helpful!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
That platinum wig T_T I left it in the box except when I had it out for pictures as like I have the FEAR of the curls and it was already starting to self-destruct.

I have to say I was quite pleased with both of the brown wigs, so long as the price is reasonable I will definitely be buying both of them as soon as Pullipstyle gets them in stock. The short wig was my favorite of the batch.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
I kind of like the brown wig with the braid. But overall, I don't know; just not really impressed. :yawn:
The short wig is my favorite of these three also!
My feedback:

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
i kind of like the brown wig with a braid... since these are actually good quality, when i get a MIO, i'll probably throw in the wig too lol.
i like the style of the blond curly wig but then its really hard to keep the style the same after a long time - which sucks because its so pretty
(10-28-2013, 01:33 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: That platinum wig T_T I left it in the box except when I had it out for pictures as like I have the FEAR of the curls and it was already starting to self-destruct.

I have to say I was quite pleased with both of the brown wigs, so long as the price is reasonable I will definitely be buying both of them as soon as Pullipstyle gets them in stock. The short wig was my favorite of the batch.

If you don't like the curls, it looks like the wig would be super cute brushed out. Then you get curly hair, not fat curls! I love that wig on Alice.

(10-28-2013, 07:34 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote:
Quote:but I can't take care of a curly/wavy wig to save my life

Dude me too. Ringlets are my Kryptonite LOL

These look like nice quality and I'm so happy to hear about the elasticated caps. A few more colours and styles and a decent price (and availability at PS!) and I'll be buying.

Thanks, True, very helpful!

Really, curls are not that hard guys! Wig spray is my salvation and then you just wrap it around your finger for larger curls and a pencil or straw for smaller. Even a mist spray of water can help settle the flyaways, and just kind of scrunch/smooth with your hand for teenie curls.

I just don't try to change their outfit often if they have curly hair. THAT can be annoying!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
I agree, the blonde wig would look adorable brushed out. However, it does have a seamed part in the back so it would still fall in pigtails.
My feedback:

I received three of the production wigs, and I wanted to note that they are packaged individually, attached to the box so they stay upright, in hair nets, and with velcro packaged separately. Something to keep in mind when comparing the cost to other wigs.
My feedback: