Enjoying the weather
The weather is too nice to stay inside all day, so I took my girl Eden outside to enjoy it. She's my sweetheart of the group, and loves peaceful nature. :3

[Image: 10860058735_2eced21507_z.jpg]
Untitled by whimsu (◠‿◠✿), on Flickr

[Image: 10860402033_133de0abbe_z.jpg]

[Image: 10860398283_135b464648_z.jpg]

[Image: 10860218544_39b3b81fcf_z.jpg]

[Image: 10860061495_4058f3a6c9_z.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Beautiful! I love the last shot in particular.
Eden is stunning! You picked out a wonderful wig/eye-chip combination for her. It brings out the simple, elegant beauty of her face up so well! blush
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Eden looks so relaxed lounging around. Very carefree feeling from these photos! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Ahh, beautiful! Eden looks so carefree lolling in the grass, you really captured her gentle essence smile

May I ask which kind of Pullip she is? -still newbie enough that I can't tell after rewigging and rechipping LOL -
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She's so pretty! Her eyes really stand out amazingly. ^^
Thanks so much guys! All your sweet comments really mean a lot to me!

Missy, she's a Pullip Blanche. ^___^ She was one of my first favorites, along with Princess Ann, but I believe shortly after I was interested in her she sold out and was pretty hard to come across. So it took me a while before she became part of the family. :3

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Eden looks very relaxed in the grass. I'm jealous since we had snow this week.
It's alway so bizarre for me to imagine it actually snowing somewhere in the US Tongue LOL
The temperature here was in the mid to upper 70s and it was really breezy, so it was nice and comfortable.
This is the coolest weather I think we've gotten in this area for..quite awhile. Wouldn't be surprised if it was since the beginning of the year!

(✿◠‿◠)

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Another beautiful Blanche! She's one of my favorites, and yours looks very laid back and sweet. I love that wig color on her, and those shorts are adorable. And it's only 33 degrees here so :p
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(11-15-2013, 11:00 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: May I ask which kind of Pullip she is? -still newbie enough that I can't tell after rewigging and rechipping LOL -

Hehe, it's okay, Missy -- I didn't immediately recognize her, either! I had to wrack my brain for a few minutes before I realized she was Blanche.
33!? Whacked But then again, Wisconsin is pretty far up there >.>
I'm pretty cold and bundled up at 60

(✿◠‿◠)

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

(11-16-2013, 02:06 PM)whimsu Wrote: 33!? Whacked But then again, Wisconsin is pretty far up there >.>
I'm pretty cold and bundled up at 60

Today it's in the 60's and there are tornado watches. This is not that abnormal for Wisconsin. I have some family that moved down to Florida, and they like it much better down there smile
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Her eye chips are really lovely smile very pretty
Lovely. I like this shot:
[Image: 10860402033_133de0abbe_z.jpg]
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/