Deboxing Violette!! (VERY img heavy xD)
Omg she is amazing !! I have never seen her before :o I hope I can still get my hands on her because she is my new fave !!
Aw thanks so much for your kind words guys!! Leila is enjoying all the attention Tongue

Lol have no fears Whimsu, she's a real camera hog so there will be many more photos before long.

And no, I'd never even heard of the Sound Horizon Pullips till someone spoke of them about a month ago! It's rather mysterious how well hidden they are o.O
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Wow! she looks stunning I cant wait till I get my pullip I have been waiting for such a long time now
Thank you Hazeloopsydaisy! ^__^

Which Pullip are you waiting on? Anticipation for a new dolly is fun and yet so agonising xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
What a wonderful faceup, I want one <3. Congrats smile.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Thank you Bee! Yes, I think she's got one of the sweetest faceups in the whole family x3 (shush don't tell the others I said that...I'm very outnumbered if they get angry LOL )
Oh my gosh!!! She is amazing! I love how everything is purple about her!!
Currently looking for:
Clothes for Large bust Obitsu and Re-ment
LOL

Thank you ^-^ and yes it's cute how the sound horizon girls are colour co-ordinated! (It helps that purple is my favourite colour ever, probably why I chose Violette first Tongue)
The who what Pullips now? What did I miss? She is lovely, but I have no idea what sound horizon pullips are, are they an anime collab?

LOL yep they're really not well known are they xD haha a month before I got her I'd never heard of it either!!

Sound Horizon is a Japanese music artist, and the Pullips are made to look like these fair ladies here. Hortense (sun) and Violette (moon):

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwtN89P-gEMjWaA18z-Q6...umt5ZcdVRV]

I've yet to figure out if they're actually members of the group, or just posing for album art and the white shirt guy at the back is the only singer. Um, anyone wanna weigh in on that? Sweatdrop
Where can you buy these?
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
As far as I'm aware Bee there are only 2 places atm, one seller on Ebay has both for sale and you can also purchase them from a Japanese website which I stumbled upon during a Google search and for the life of me I can't find the link to anymore o.O but that store was very pricey, they're cheaper by at least $30 on Ebay. Hope that helps! Tongue
Thank you, I think I found that Japanese site but don't feel comfortable buying from a site I don't understand at all.. I couldn't find them on ebay sad. I don't have any money now, but when I do I hope I can find Violette on ebay smile. She is so lovely, and I haven't seen a Pullip I really want for a while. Typical she had to be hard to get..
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
She´s really beautiful!! I´m so jealous Whacked Congratulations for her LOL
Let them eat cake!~
Thank you dear! smile