My Favorite Pullip - Nina
This is my first real thread here, aside from the "Welcome" thread! yay

For everyone's information, my very favorite Pullip is stock Nina. I bought her on eBay March 2013, and I instantly bonded with her. I would just like to share some photos of her with everyone smile
[Image: 003.JPG]

[Image: 005.JPG]

Sorry if these photos are too large, I'm not sure how to resize them before posting yet.

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

Nina is such a sweet doll! Love your's!
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
She is a beauty. My first Pullip is a Nina I redressed in Raphia's outfit and paired with Shade. Thanks for posting!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Nine was my Second pullip, and I love her to bits, her sweet look is something I adore everytime I look at her smile
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Nina is so lovely. She was one of my first Pullips too. She's so cute in your photos!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
She is a very sweet girl indeed smile
Nina has such a sweet faceup. It's always great to see photos of her.
She really does have a sweet look about her. smile I like her little hairclip!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Aw she is so sweet, I agree! I haven't seen Nina in real life, but does she have a similar skin-tone to Peter Pan? The closest doll to Nina I got.. looks to be Pan? smile If so, wow! I love her.
Yay for more older girls!
Your Nina looks super cute. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Aw, dear of her! I love her little Micky Mouse shirt Heart

Nina's a real cutie, I wish they'd release more 'Japanese schoolgirl' type Pullips; there's so much potential there!

Lovely photos, it's so nice when you instantly bond with a doll isn't it smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Adorable!!
And I love her Mickey shirt lol smile
Currently looking for:
Clothes for Large bust Obitsu and Re-ment
LOL

Nina is a classic. Everything about her is perfection.
That's why when someone donated a baity Nina to PUDDLE a couple of years ago to be customized, I couldn't do it. I just fixed her up best I could and raffled her as a recognizable Nina. She was still beautiful and I hated to have that faceup removed.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(11-27-2013, 02:25 AM)TrueFan Wrote: That's why when someone donated a baity Nina to PUDDLE a couple of years ago to be customized, I couldn't do it. I just fixed her up best I could and raffled her as a recognizable Nina. She was still beautiful and I hated to have that faceup removed.

She ended up looking really good True, and the girl who won her was so excited and adorable.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society