Four beautiful ladies and their makeovers!
In the past few days, my beautiful Saras and my precious little Monomono both arrived! Sadly I didn't get any chance to take photos in the sunlight today, but I just had to share my four lovely girls with their new looks~!

[Image: 11096639663_d7fdac6b9b_z.jpg]
Cinnamon, my Dal Katoya, rocking the Monomono stock!

[Image: 11096545584_eb160850a8_z.jpg]
Juniper, my Pullip Suiseiseki. I hate to play favorites, but she's definitely my beloved favorite. ^^;

[Image: 11096646593_fb14dcc1b6_z.jpg]
Mint, my super cute new little Monomono!

[Image: 11096553464_125261e4e4_z.jpg]
Paprika, the beautiful Pullip Saras.

[Image: 11096529286_6886aae7a0_z.jpg]
They may not look much alike, but they're definitely sisters!

[Image: 11096561774_9f34bc0817_z.jpg]
The group so far!

And a bonus!
[Image: 11096460305_e5a1224298_z.jpg]
Juniper chilling with my one-eyed dog, Flint. He's a little put out that he had to pose for a photo. LOL

Thanks for looking~!
Lovely group! I love the wig on your monomono....but your little dog steals the spotlight!!!

(If you don't mind my asking, how did he lose his other eye? )
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(11-28-2013, 04:44 PM)KiraKira Wrote: Lovely group! I love the wig on your monomono....but your little dog steals the spotlight!!!

(If you don't mind my asking, how did he lose his other eye? )

Thank you!!
Flint was a rescue pup, and he'd shown up at the rescue with a puncture wound to his eye. The vet who did the surgery on him believes it was another bigger dog who attacked him. Hubby and I brought Flint home a few days after his eye surgery. He's such a wonderful, precious boy!!
Aw cute, their clothes are fabulous!
I've always admired all Suiseisekis from afar.

Flint is so adorable, eee! grin

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Nice doll family but aww Flint totally steals the show smile
Wow I love your family; Cinnamon looks so fitting as a monkey ^^ what wig is Paprika wearing? I quite like it! Ohh one of my dolls have a similar wig to Mint though in pink smile

And it looks like everyone is loving Flint (me too) thank you for sharing a photo of him.
PUPPPPPIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! *fluffs his face and snuggles him* yeah Flint steals the show lol but LOVE your doll family *MoMo waves to Mint* MINKIE SISTERS! lol wig is gorgeous on her! smile
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Congrats! That's a great look for Monomono. She looks good in everything. Katoya wears the monkey suit well also.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Thank you all so much for the compliments on my dolls--and the kind words about Flint, too! grin

True, thanks for your input on Mint; you're the Monomono expert after all! grin
By the way, do you happen to know the wig brand your Mint's brown/blue wig is? I bought a similar styled one but I had no idea where they bought it from, but it fits so easily on Pullips smile
Great photos! I love seeing how other collectors style Saras -- she has a very unique incarnation with each person. Lovely girls, and what a cute pup!
Joichi, I don't know what brand Mint's wig is--I got it secondhand!
And to answer the earlier question, Paprika is wearing Yona's stock wig. ^^
Gorgeous girls smile and flint is a cutie too, he looks very content.

Pretty ladies!! ^-^ and eep, Mint! Her cuteness is off-the-charts xD particularly loving her little hairclips and rollerskates!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I really like Katoya in the Monomono monkey suit. I'm going to have to try that some time with mine.