Tekka-Maki opens gifts from Malarkey (& TrueFan)
Pardon the cross-posting--if you visit the Dal House, then you've probably already seen this. Just thought I'd share over here too. When I'm not on this board, I'm either over at Den of Angels or The Dal House. Tekka-Maki participated in a "choose your own theme" holiday swap...and received pokemon gifts from Malarkey the Dal & True Fan.

DH Holiday Swap 2013 (1)
KiraKira: Look what came in the mail for you!
Tekka-Maki: Don't mean to be rude, but I'm trying to beat the last one of the Elite 4!
KiraKira: ----

A bit later...
DH Holiday Swap 2013 (2)
Tekka-Maki: Oh, look, it's my holiday swap gift from True Fan & Malarkey! Why didn't you tell me that it arrived?! It's a good thing you're a bit slow in taking down our Christmas decorations. I can have a special little Christmas just for me!

So what are we waiting for? Go get the scissors and let's crack this baby open!

DH Holiday Swap 2013 (3)
Tekka-Maki: Look at all this stuff! We have a Christmas ornament and a doll with ice skates. She's so cute!
KiraKira: I'm pretty sure that "doll" is an ornament for MY Christmas tree...
Tekka-Maki:: No, she's no ornament, she's my dolly.
(I'm not going to argue with a Dal--that would be a foolish endeavor. So a doll it is).

DH Holiday Swap 2013 (4)
Tekka-Maki: Let's start with the biggest one in the bunch--it looks like it could be a toy!
(For a ninja, she sure has wonderful insight into presents).

DH Holiday Swap 2013 (5)
Tekka-Maki: And I was right! I told you it would be a toy. This is Reshiram--he's a legendary pokemon who can control the weather. He's very powerful and is strong against electric, bug, fire, steel and grass type attacks! He's also the perfect size for my ice-skating doll to ride on!

DH Holiday Swap 2013 (6)
Tekka-Maki: Here you go, this chocolate Santa must be for you.
KiraKira: How giving of you. Don't mind if I do!

DH Holiday Swap 2013 (7)
Tekka-Maki: Wow! This is so perfect--I even look like a true Pokemon Trainer now. The other kids will be so jealous..."

DH Holiday Swap 2013 8
Tekka-Maki: And look! Red & White boots!

DH Holiday Swap 2013 (9)DH Holiday Swap 2013 (10)
Tekka-Maki: I can still do my ninja kicks and they stay on my feet!

DH Holiday Swap 2013 (11)
Tekka-Maki: One last gift to go...I wonder what it is? Well, only one way to find out!

DH Holiday Swap 2013 (12)
Insert unintelligible squeeing by Tekka-Maki & KiraKira here
EPIC PIKACHU HAT!

DH Holiday Swap 2013 (13)
Tekka-Maki: THANK YOU TRUE FAN & MALARKEY! I AM ONE STEP CLOSER TO MY DREAM OF BEING THE ULTIMATE POKEMON MASTER!

Thank you so much, TrueFan & Malarkey! I love everything--I knew that this theme was a difficult one, not very easy to find things for, but you have outdone yourself! The pokeball t-shirt and jeans fit perfectly and the pikachu hat is beyond cute. May I ask who you commissioned?

The chocolate santa made a yummy breakfast, and shoes are always in short supply here and they fit the chubby obitsu feet well. My son is "borrowing" the Pokemon Reshiram toy but it's OK, since Tekka-Maki is quite happy with her ice-skating "doll". :LOL:

Thanks again, I am already looking forward to the next swap!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
#________# PIKACHU HAT!!!! grin

Misty approves!
Soooooo cute!! True found such lovely Pokemon items for Tekka-maki!!! And those boots are fabulous as well!

Also, that teeny-tiny DS mini is soooo cute. Tekka-maki really does look like she's actually playing Pokemon in that first picture! How adorable! Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
She looks like a real trainer! I love the whole look.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Her outfit looks great on her! I especially adore the first photo smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Adorable!! I love that hat on her! You both got some nice gifts. Cute picfic, Kira!
Awesome smile that hat rocks smile
You guys got spoiled! grin awesome gifts!

A big thank you to dragonlady/AintThatCunnin for making it possible for me to meet the challenge of the Pokemon theme!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Pikachu hat and Dal-sized Pokeball t-shirt!?? I want one!!!! LOL

Adorable little picfic, and what beautiful presents! Tekka-Maki is a lucky girl to get new toys. Swapping gifts looks like so much fun Heart 2
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thank you all for the comments. I'm really happy with the swaps at the Dal a House, I think this is the third holiday swap I've participated in.
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Ack! Great gifts!!<3
She looks totally happy, and that hat is just the cutest @___@

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥