Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General chat thread for Monster High
So the day before yesterday I thought 'huh, this monster high thing really is big, I ought to go look at the dollies and find out what all the fuss is about'.

48 hours later I have a wishlist of two dozen dollies, know most of the names, and am obsessively checking between Amazon and Ebay to find the best prices xD Darnit, they're so cute! I love how detailed their outfits are and how...bright...they are to look at smile I sure find them more interesting than most Barbies!!

Although Frankie was my initial interest I like most of the Lagoona releases so I think I'd like her to be my first doll; probably either the Dead Tired or the Swim version (I think my first should be cute, but relatively basic and inexpensive just in case I don't love her). I started out thinking I'd collect one of each character - that idea lasted all of 5 minutes LOL

There are a lot of things I wish I'd been told when I started out collecting Pullips, such as 'you will need to rewig some of them', 'their faces melt if they come into contact with their hands', 'you'll probably end up buying little outfits for them and spending more money on their wardrobes than yours' xD So what I'd like to ask is - is there anything important I should know before starting an MH collection??
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Missy_Crane - 04-05-2014, 05:17 AM
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Sei - 01-24-2015, 11:42 PM