Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General chat thread for Monster High
The most recent release of Dead Tired Lagoona comes with a cup her webbed hands can't hold and slippers too small for her feet. grin So don't spend too much money on her, mine has very thinly rooted hair too, but I got her at Big Lots so didn't spend too much money.

If you're picky about face-ups, definitely buy in person. I've been lucky I haven't ended up with any atrocious mistakes, but I've heard horror stories! And yes, the hair can be really gross - in my experience Rochellr's the biggest culprit for this! - all sticky and gluey and nasty.

Some people make really gorgeous customs that will be so tempting you will soon be shelling out wayyyyy too much money. My second MH girl was a custom Clawdeen and she is breathtaking.

Oh, and if you like to re-dress your girls, you will spend lots of time picking up extra outfits on etsy and eBay. Same with shoes. grin

And the boys will be insanely expensive. I bought Cavalie with the money I got from selling a Clawd, to put it into perspective.

I have over 50 MH girls (and one boy!) and I love them all to pieces. The one thing I don't love is a segment of their fan base , the Doll B*tches. Watch out for the Doll B*tches.

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Severity - 04-05-2014, 10:53 AM
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Sei - 01-24-2015, 11:42 PM