Daily Photo Thread
[Image: 26200074225_6b996bdc48_z.jpg]
My Pinky St Gang - I had misplaced them for awhile, but now they are found. Yippee!
Ahhhh they're so cute! I'd never heard of them before I signed up here... They're like kittens, the more you have in one place the more irresistible their cuteness lol I love that redhead second from the right.
They are very cute I love their facial expressions smile
Thanks! Like Nendoroids, they have interchangeable parts. Although I don't think I've switched them up much. It also seems I had a thing for the redheads.
So many cuties! What is the name of the one in black and white outfit and silver hair?
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
She's a Range Murata collaboration and her name is Caine. If you scroll down the page here you'll find her: http://www.pinky-street.com/index.php?pa...laboration
[Image: 26156432631_8d9f26efdb_z.jpg]
Len (he's a boy)
Len is charming! i love the face up.

I made lots of clothing for the girls this weekend. Ela and Azure benefitted the most. I am learning to make doll specific clothes, as the colors or style doesnt match to all my dolls.
[Image: 26127967672_32f97f9159.jpg]Ela is spoiled by her mommy smile I am taking chances with complicated dress designs smile by goche moche, on Flickr
[Image: 26154143951_cc0020abe4.jpg]Azure got her groove back Tongue by goche moche, on Flickr
(04-05-2016, 12:47 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: I made lots of clothing for the girls this weekend. Ela and Azure benefitted the most. I am learning to make doll specific clothes, as the colors or style doesnt match to all my dolls.

Both outfits look great, but I love that red dress. Beautiful work!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Thank you Marilyn smile i think some credit goes to my model smile I tried it on other girls she shines in it smile
Thank you for the link CB! I feel I will end up with a wishlist now.
& Len looks like a little trouble maker. smile

Offgenemi, the dress you made for Ela is gorgeous! It suits her very well. & Azure has a perfect spring look going on. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Penny is still anxiously awaiting her Neemo body (which is a couple of states away, so soon!) and is comforting herself by surveying her future duds:

[Image: lD2z6sa.png]

I should probably have wiped my camera lens off... lol
Haint Blue, Penny will look amazing in these fabrics!

Bought this fluffy cardigan for Madeline and it suits her so well! I would like to get her something else to go with it, something lace-y maybe, but she looks precious anyway. Heart

[Image: 26240490615_28e234fa3b_z.jpg]

[Image: 26148034122_bacc914a62_z.jpg]

[Image: 26174197931_274fd03044_z.jpg]
@Martah she is sooooo lovely, wow! Her face is so sweet, love her sad eyebrows.
Lucky penny! Those fabric choices are great.

Martah, oh my she is so pretty! I love the eye brows. Yes the fluffy cardigan makes her even cuter.