Daily Photo Thread
(11-03-2016, 12:13 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: they are the perfect pair! so cute!

[Image: 30019537824_9485875d50.jpg]Sunset at the beach by goche moche, on Flickr
i live in a city by the sea but i rarely go to the beach. now it is getting cooler so i can take a doll with me smile Ayhan gave me beautiful photos smile

She is very pretty. Her skin tone with that time of day looks great.
thank you very much redrenard smile I love the dal body on your yeolume, she is a cutie smile I want to find one soon but there is a few dolls on my "will get you in 2016"list smile
(11-03-2016, 05:41 AM)pink_bunny Wrote: redrenard you know that I like your Podo very much! <3
she has such a cute face and the new body fits perfectly yay

Thank you very much pink_bunny. I didn't think I could do it. I love to restock dollies like redressing, re-wigging but when it comes to actually modifying like swapping a body, changing out new eye chips or doing a face-up I really think about it cause I think I'm going to mess up the doll LOL
I posted my Dal pics on the Dal forum a few weeks ago:
[Image: 30356723952_d59ddc6f88_z.jpg]

Just wanna show that I got my new Pullip to wear the black wig:
[Image: 30485226430_d3844b743b_z.jpg]
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
Enofelli your girls are dress very well. Black haired girl is gorgeous! I love her style
(11-06-2016, 02:23 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Enofelli your girls are dress very well. Black haired girl is gorgeous! I love her style

Yes I love black wigs! Thank you for your kind comment! Cry
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
Little Nadeshiko came in the mail yesterday. Love her kimono and hair charm.
[Image: 2cicnbn.jpg]

@enofelli I am loving the owl sweater and the blue/lavender wig on your Dal. I'm a sucker for color!
enofelli, your girls are always so well dressed and nicely styled.

renlee83, little Nadeshiko is such a pretty girl!
She Looks so delicate, renlee83. I love the blue fabric of her kimono.

Thanks, CB! Heart
my dolls:
[Image: Shaorin%20TH%20%20Doll%202-4-16%201_zpse6m0diae.jpg]

[Image: Shaorin%20TH%20%20Doll%202-4-16%202_zpseap9gmqc.jpg]

[Image: Shaorin%20TH%20%20Doll%202-4-16%203_zpsb6qayl8w.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
Naoko is having fun bonding with her new pal, Prickly.

[Image: 4rydlg.jpg]
Nice kimono and undergarments, Tasuke!

renlee83, those two have a similar style to each other, don't they? Very cute!
I really love the colors in her kimono and the beautiful floral/lacy touches on all the pieces she is wearing, Tasuke.

And Cornflower Blue, I just love how much they matched each other. Seemed so fitting they would bond. smile
Naoko is gorgeous!! grin Prickly is cute. I love the Tokidoki cactus friends. Wish to own one xD

@renlee83 oops sorry i just saw your previous message to me!!! I bought the owl outfit by a hong kong seller many years ago, i forgot their name XD It's actually a two-piece set, a striped long-sleeved shirt and a sleeveless pullover. I love the blue/teal/purple wig too! It was such a surprise to find it fits on my Ra Muw right off the bat.
my dolls:
[Image: MikuruheartsCasual%20Sweets_zpst8xxnhym.png]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]