Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a ton of MLPs
11-18-2014, 04:10 AM
I have a ton of MLPs
I picked up a huge bag of MLP (real ones) and spent hours identifying them. A bunch of G3s and some G4s and lots of little blind bag and McDs ones. I don't collect them and I have a vintage 80s Etsy store. But these aren't vintage enough. I hate eBay for selling. If I ever get into the buy/sell section here, I can list what I found here right? Any other ideas? I could list them as supplies on Etsy but not sure anyone goes to Etsy to look for them. I always list individually because I hate having to buy a whole lot to get something I collect (fisher price little people and blythe). Just checking for the best place to list them before these forums are open to me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: I have a ton of MLPs
Are there buy/sell MLP groups on Facebook, like there are for dolls?
06-05-2017, 12:42 AM
(11-18-2014 04:10 AM)HTTR Carol Wrote:  I picked up a huge bag of MLP (real ones) and spent hours identifying them. A bunch of G3s and some G4s and lots of little blind bag and McDs ones. I don't collect them and I have a vintage 80s Etsy store. But these aren't vintage enough. I hate eBay for selling. If I ever get into the buy/sell section here, I can list what I found here right? Any other ideas? I could list them as supplies on Etsy but not sure anyone goes to Etsy to look for them. I always list individually because I hate having to buy a whole lot to get something I collect (fisher price little people and blythe). Just checking for the best place to list them before these forums are open to me.

Try shopify or sell them irl at a garage sale. You might not get alot of money at a garage sale, though, unless you meet up with a buyer that knows the value of what you are selling and thinks your prices are fair.
06-05-2017, 09:01 AM
Make a listing of real vintage one plus some others, like GROUP LOT: VINTAGE MLP + OTHERS. I *think* Etsy would let you get by with that, if they weren't the main part of the listing. I don't think that would be against their TOS.

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” - unknown, sometimes attributed to Einstein
“Fish are friends, not food.” - Finding Nemo
Homepage Feedback Journal Instagram Art Freebies
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user