I think I'm improving! Update 2/20/2017
Jolie smiles. smile That's part of why I picked her to be my first Dal (the other being that she has a sea theme. ^^; )
Rin (in my avatar) also has a very cute smile grin
(11-11-2015, 02:26 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: True maintains a close up topic on the Dal House Forum which is great for checking out the faceup details of each release: http://thedalhouse.forumactif.org/t436-dal-close-ups

That is a dangerous list, there are now at least four new Dal dolls I feel I must have. LOL
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(11-12-2015, 02:51 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 02:26 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: True maintains a close up topic on the Dal House Forum which is great for checking out the faceup details of each release: http://thedalhouse.forumactif.org/t436-dal-close-ups

That is a dangerous list, there are now at least four new Dal dolls I feel I must have. LOL

No joke! Sweatdrop
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Oh wow your girls look Amazing!! yay I love the fact that you even used your wedding dress for one of the pictures. Rosalina has such a dramatic beauty, I just love looking at the picture you took with her smile
(11-12-2015, 05:33 AM)Marilyn Wrote:

No joke! Sweatdrop
Well, you know those owner pics are soooo much better at revealing a Dal's true cuteness than the crummy promo pics!
(11-12-2015, 08:33 AM)Doll Angel (Janeen F) Wrote: Oh wow your girls look Amazing!! yay I love the fact that you even used your wedding dress for one of the pictures. Rosalina has such a dramatic beauty, I just love looking at the picture you took with her smile

Aww, thank you! That makes me really happy! yay Lols! Yes, I use whatever I have on hand for my doll pictures, it's pretty interesting to use my clothes for such a different purpose, but it really does come in handy! x3 I'm happy you like that picture of Rosalina so much, too! grin

(11-12-2015, 12:49 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 05:33 AM)Marilyn Wrote:

No joke! Sweatdrop
Well, you know those owner pics are soooo much better at revealing a Dal's true cuteness than the crummy promo pics!

Oh, most definitely! Owner photos tend to really show off the details of a doll much much better! I have a feeling that owner photos help boost the sale of dolls more than the promo pictures do, too. I know I tend to want and end up buying dolls I would have passed up if I hadn't seen someone else's photos of them. LOL
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

[Image: Shiki%20eyes%20watermark2_zpsw8pnxy3z.jpg]

Shiki's new eyes came in~! I love this pair on her, they make her look so much more mysterious~!

It was also a nice enough day to where I was able to finally get more photos of Potpourri!

[Image: Papillon%20Princess2_zpsviydpuhr.jpg]

[Image: Sleeping%20papillon_zpsl6cdfzuu.jpg]

*Sprites made by me*

(11-15-2015, 07:13 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Shiki's new eyes came in~! I love this pair on her, they make her look so much more mysterious~!

Those eyes look fabulous on her.

(11-15-2015, 07:13 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: It was also a nice enough day to where I was able to finally get more photos of Potpourri!

She looks like a natural butterfly magnet. Happy Nice photos!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Shiki looks gorgeous with her new eyes. I love the color you chose.
But for me potpourri stole the show her first photo is dreamy! This is the best photo of her I have seen so far smile
Shiki is stunning! Kicking myself for not getting Kuhn during the sample sale.
Potpourri looks so colorful and vibrant! Heart 2
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Those eyes are very striking!
Super cute!
(11-15-2015, 07:34 AM)Marilyn Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 07:13 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Shiki's new eyes came in~! I love this pair on her, they make her look so much more mysterious~!

Those eyes look fabulous on her.

(11-15-2015, 07:13 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: It was also a nice enough day to where I was able to finally get more photos of Potpourri!

She looks like a natural butterfly magnet. Happy Nice photos!

Thank you so much! And yes, she certainly is a butterfly magnet! ^.^ LOL

(11-15-2015, 08:42 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Shiki looks gorgeous with her new eyes. I love the color you chose.
But for me potpourri stole the show her first photo is dreamy! This is the best photo of her I have seen so far smile

Thank you so much! yay I just can't get over how striking they are, the color of them definitely stands out! ^.^
Awww~! That's so nice of you to say, thanks! ^.^ I'm really happy you like the photos I took of Potpourri!

(11-15-2015, 08:48 AM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: Shiki is stunning! Kicking myself for not getting Kuhn during the sample sale.
Potpourri looks so colorful and vibrant! Heart 2

Thank you! :3 Kuhn really is a lovely doll. yay I still can't believe how fast she became one of my favorites! smile Hopefully they'll have more Kuhns available for the sample sale sometime soon. I missed her the first time around, and then it seemed that they had added a couple of more and I was able to get her the second time around.

(11-15-2015, 11:44 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Those eyes are very striking!

Mmhmm, they really are. smile Out of all my dolls, her eyes really stand out the most! ^.^

(11-15-2015, 03:53 PM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: Super cute!

Thank you~! <3

*Sprites made by me*

Nice portrait of Shiki. And her eyes are beautiful. It's very dark on my screen; can I ask how you did the lighting? The butterflies are a neat idea -- love the first pic!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]