I think I'm improving! Update 2/20/2017
Potpourri and these butterflies look so cute! They match her eyelid eye-liner too. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(11-17-2015, 12:20 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Nice portrait of Shiki. And her eyes are beautiful. It's very dark on my screen; can I ask how you did the lighting? The butterflies are a neat idea -- love the first pic!

Thank you so much for your kind words! As for the lighting on Shiki's photo, I used a black pin board and covered it with black satin cloth, and the lighting I used was natural sunlight streaming in from my window. I then edited the picture using photoshop's free editor that can be found on their site and lowered the exposure and darkened everything, and I used the burn tool there to get rid of any spots that were reflecting on the material. ^.^

(11-18-2015, 06:41 AM)martah Wrote: Potpourri and these butterflies look so cute! They match her eyelid eye-liner too. smile

Aww, thank you! yay And yes, the colors of the butterflies really do go well with her liner! x3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

[Image: Licoriceedited_zpspyliisx7.jpg]

I had promised my husband that I would customize his Byul Rhiannon (named Licorice) a little bit and turn her into a cute witch in a frilly dress, and I finally got around to doing it! x3 He's so much happier with her, and says that he now wants me to customize his other dolls! xD

[Image: Eternally%20Spring_zpssh7safzl.jpg]

And another photo of Potpourri and her butterfly friends!
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I love licorice's hair and of course eyes smile her dress matches her eyes .
You know I love potpourri and her butterflies LOL
You did a great job with Licorice!
(11-29-2015, 10:39 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: I love licorice's hair and of course eyes smile her dress matches her eyes .
You know I love potpourri and her butterflies LOL

Thank you. ^.^ I just now noticed that her eyes do match the iridescent lining on her dress now that you had mentioned that! That was completely by accident, but it's a good accident, I suppose. Lols!

(11-29-2015, 01:22 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: You did a great job with Licorice!

Yay! Thank you! yay I'm happy you think so! :3

*Sprites made by me*

Here's a couple of pictures I took of Fawn and Mikan last week that I forgot to post on here:

[Image: little%20fawn%20in%20the%20woodsedited_zps0qxlku74.jpg]

[Image: Mikan%20closeup2_zpsurvo9sdv.jpg]

And some that I took today!

[Image: Marisol%20under%20the%20palm%20treesedit...wwkikf.jpg]
Marisol under the palm trees

[Image: 23011437133_dd4820a30f_o_zpskwhfuj04.jpg]
Hiro, who I don't think that I ever took a photo of by himself before, poor guy... ^^;

[Image: On%20a%20Date2_zps524x0bfg.jpg]

And a couple's photo of Hiro and Amethyst! I haven't taken a picture of them together in a really long time! Amethyst still had her old faceup when I last took some of them... ^^; But I just love them together! I think they're so cute!

*Sprites made by me*

[Image: Camille%20Pink2_zpsnhbx8wtr.jpg]

For some reason, I never uploaded this picture of Camille, so I decided to just do it now! ^.^

*Sprites made by me*

They are all cute smile I need more photos of Camille. She seems to have a gorgeous hair.
Great colours in Camille's photo. Nice light in Marisol's shot -- sun & shade and no bad-contrast issues! Sometimes tricky (at least with my little digicam). And doesn't Hiro look like a cool dude sitting by the pond smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(12-11-2015, 12:34 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: They are all cute smile I need more photos of Camille. She seems to have a gorgeous hair.

Thank you so much! yay Camille's wig really is pretty in person, but sometimes a hassle to deal with since it's so long and gets caught in things so easy, but I still like it on her a lot. ^.^ I will definitely be taking more photos of her soon, though!

(12-11-2015, 03:45 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Great colours in Camille's photo. Nice light in Marisol's shot -- sun & shade and no bad-contrast issues! Sometimes tricky (at least with my little digicam). And doesn't Hiro look like a cool dude sitting by the pond smile

Thank you so much for the kind words! smile I was surprised that with how Marisol's shot turned out, too, to be honest. The sun was shining so brightly and was reflecting off of the white pebbles, so I wasn't quite sure if I would even get a decent picture of her! And Hiro really does look cool~! xD It's no wonder why Amethyst is head over heels for him!

*Sprites made by me*

[Image: 23652968476_b5718f8d2b_o_zpsznqtkgcs.jpg]

Posted this picture of Camille in her new dress in the Holiday Swap thread, but I thought I would put it here too, since I like the way it turned out. yay Thank you again, Kitten-Squid!

*Sprites made by me*

[Image: Sweetest%20berry%20in%20the%20basket_zpssnhwupec.jpg]

[Image: Picking%20flowers_zpslqrxciop.jpg]

Eee! My bestie gave me this beautiful rose gold colored wig as well as a strawberry printed halter dress and lace hair bow that she made herself! <3 I thought they would look beautiful on my Kirsche, so I ended up customizing her last night! (Luckily I had some left over KiraKiraMeansSparkle eyechips to use on her too! Yay!) I also had her wear my Pullip Raphia’s stock skirt underneath the dress my best friend made to give it more poof and frill!

*Sprites made by me*

Yep, really good friends give you gifts for your dolls LOL
Really cute. I love the lighting on the first one. #2 looks like a fantasy landscape.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(12-13-2015, 03:25 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Yep, really good friends give you gifts for your dolls LOL
Really cute. I love the lighting on the first one. #2 looks like a fantasy landscape.

That they do, and it helps if they collect dolls, themselves! LOL
Thank you so much! For the first one, I ended up having to crouch down in the grass for a long period of time, just waiting for the clouds to block the sun just enough to get that lighting. xD And those little flowers in the grass are growing absolutely everywhere where I live right now! smile It makes for a very pretty setting. :3

*Sprites made by me*