♥ Imogen's Here! My First Blythe!! ♥ [UPD]
I got home this evening from seeing Jurassic World, and a delightful little parcel was waiting for me!!

[Image: 4xxo4cz.jpg?2]

Imogen is a custom Simply Delight made by our own lovely Buzzingbumblebee. She is very talented because Immy's face is just stunning in person. I thought I would faint when I opened her up Heart She was even giftwrapped!! Thank you so much, Bee yay

[Image: 0aKaFJH.jpg?1]

I guess we're not always lucky enough to own the dolls we fall in love with, especially if they belong to other people. I feel very honoured to have been given the chance to have this precious dolly in my family, because Imogen here is the Blythe who made me realise how cute Blythes can be! That makes her so special.

[Image: hcVLWzE.jpg?1]

Immy is my first Blythe, but I know for sure now she won't be my last. She's already whispered that she would like a sister, please.

[Image: eQNnKcZ.jpg?1]

She's so photogenic. This is the first time I've properly tested out my new camera, and Imogen is a fun model to work with! If a bit of a diva wink

[Image: e2aSOia.jpg?1]

Thanks for viewing! More to come when her (many) new outfits arrive! ~
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Awwww....she's so sweet! Glad that Imogen has arrived. I'm excited to see all the wardrobe options you picked out for her!

OT: I saw Jurassic World too! I took my entire family, I'm a dinosaur freak as are my two kids. My husband is more like..."Big lizard. Another big lizard. Bigger lizard with sharp teeth..."
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I saw Jurassic World today too ! LOL LOL
What a beautiful girl, it makes me even more excited to commission Bee soon XD

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Congrats! She's a cutie pie!
Congrats on your new girl. Looks like you will be having many photoshoots with her.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I'm so happy she found such a awesome new home Heart. Looks like she is settling in nicely already grin.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
(06-18-2015, 07:37 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Awwww....she's so sweet! Glad that Imogen has arrived. I'm excited to see all the wardrobe options you picked out for her!

OT: I saw Jurassic World too! I took my entire family, I'm a dinosaur freak as are my two kids. My husband is more like..."Big lizard. Another big lizard. Bigger lizard with sharp teeth..."

Haha 15 mins earlier and I would have taken her with me to the cinema, it was an awesome movie but sitting with her would've made it better ^w^

Thank you!! I'm looking forward to playing with her wardrobe. I guess she decided that the "2 outfits max per doll" rule doesn't apply to her right

(06-18-2015, 07:59 AM)Chihiro Wrote: I saw Jurassic World today too ! LOL LOL
What a beautiful girl, it makes me even more excited to commission Bee soon XD

Thank you! (and it's a good movie, right? haha)

Bee's customs amazing, everyone should have one Tongue

(06-18-2015, 01:25 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats! She's a cutie pie!

Thank you, CB! Heart 2

(06-18-2015, 04:37 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats on your new girl. Looks like you will be having many photoshoots with her.

Thank you - oh, I totally will! She's coming hiking with me a lot this summer. I even got her a special carrier just for her yay

(06-18-2015, 07:49 PM)Buzzingbumblebee Wrote: I'm so happy she found such a awesome new home Heart. Looks like she is settling in nicely already grin.

She really is! The Dals seem a bit intimidated but the Pullips love having a new little sister LOL

We're gonna take very good care of her Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Yes, everyone should have one of my customs Tongue.

I want to see that movie too, hopefully when my bf comes over.

A versatile girl (and diva) like this will never be satisfied by just two outfits Tongue. My Blythes are nagging me all the time for more wink. And I can imagine the grumpy Dal faces, my ones have crankily had to accept the situation as they are outnumbered wink.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Those freckles are to die for! What a beautiful girl.
Congrats! She's such a cutie smile I think my favorite photo is the last one, like she's saying, "See you soon!"
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
Congrats and I am glad you are so happy with her.

Bee does a great job with her face up magic kit.
(06-18-2015, 09:45 PM)Buzzingbumblebee Wrote: And I can imagine the grumpy Dal faces, my ones have crankily had to accept the situation as they are outnumbered wink.

My Dals might be in a similar situation very soon Tongue there's only 5 of them, after all! xD

(06-19-2015, 08:56 AM)Marilyn Wrote: Those freckles are to die for! What a beautiful girl.

Aren't they just? Heart thank you!!

(06-19-2015, 11:30 AM)Tinnu Wrote: Congrats! She's such a cutie smile I think my favorite photo is the last one, like she's saying, "See you soon!"

Haha, thanks!! That's my favourite photo too ^^

(06-20-2015, 04:07 AM)ladywindsor Wrote: Congrats and I am glad you are so happy with her.

Bee does a great job with her face up magic kit.

She truly does smile thank you!!
Ohhhh I love her!! I adore her little strawberry dress, it is soooo perfect with the hat and all!
(06-20-2015, 08:11 AM)Zora Wrote: Ohhhh I love her!! I adore her little strawberry dress, it is soooo perfect with the hat and all!

Thanks so much!! I chose it hoping it'd go nicely with her colouring and it does ^^ you can't see in these photos but it even included little bloomers with lace and pearls *dies* LOL
More Immy spam! I took her to the park yesterday. She's wearing a necklace Mum made just for her ^w^

[Image: TWfpnw2.jpg?1]

[Image: Z144XcN.jpg?1]

[Image: AKog9cg.jpg?1]

[Image: KExlhjm.jpg?1]

[Image: VAYdi7h.jpg?1]

(My mother now takes commisions on ooak genuine gemstone jewellery for dolls, if anyone's interested! This necklace is tiger's eye and pearl Happy )