Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Soom Lila photo contest - win a Lila doll!
02-02-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Soom Lila photo contest - win a Lila doll!
Thanks! The prize was waiting for me when I got home from work today.
[Image: 24395941279_dbc8436cf0_z.jpg]
I had time for a quick photo before the sun went down. I didn't have time to scrounge up some shoes to go with it, yet and it didn't come with any.

My Flickr
My Feedback
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2016, 12:37 PM
It's quite cute!

My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event on June 23, 2018! The theme is the Spell of the Sea.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
02-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Thanks! It was difficult to get on. The front only opens down to where the skirt attaches to the bodice and Lila has a big butt. And even with her hands off, it was a struggle to get them into the armholes.

My Flickr
My Feedback
02-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Ooh, I hate taking hands off to put outfits on. I always feel I'm causing undue wear. I did find that hands won't snag in small or snaggy sleeves if I wrap a bit of Kleenex around them.
It's a cute outfit, and it's summery enough to not need shoes! smile

[Image: 35669256150_7998b595be_o.jpg][Image: 41358429912_410c94e897_o.jpg][Image: 35887489252_7edf4be5ed_o.jpg][Image: 27556283321_d7d74c35c0_o.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
02-06-2016, 09:54 PM
She is looking very pretty and fresh in her new outfit, matches her eye make up too. smile

{Home}
Principessa, Noir, Regeneration Noir, Neo Noir, Barasuishou x 2, My Melody, Prunella, Milch, Fanatica, Seila, Bloody Red Hood, Nina, Pinocchio, Kanta, Tiger Lily, Mami Tomoe, Madoka Kaname, Alte, Hatsune Miku, Tina, ChinaChina, Carol, Pere Noel, Marie Antoinette, Bremen Cat, MIO Pullip, Bambicrony Ciao Bella Tan Marion, Luts CP Delf Elf Vampire Chiwoo, Doll Factory Pet Ari Conie Unicorn, Fairyland Minifee Soo, Volks Dollfie Dream Miko, Volks Super Dollfie Sara, Fairyland FeePle60 Moe Rin, Latidoll Lati Yellow Lea x 2, Volks Super Dollfie Saki, Azone/KinokoJuice KIKIPOP Honey Pink, Alchemic Labo Unoa Lusis, Fairyland Minifee Rheia, Fairyland Minifee Rendia, Doll In Mind Happy Larina, Doll In Mind Love Bellosse,
Peak's Woods FOF Sassy Rosy, Fairyland PukiFee Rin, Fairyland Feeple60 Chloe, Crobidoll Marisol, Volks Rinon, Volks DD Yukino, April Story Spring, Fairyland Feeple60 Scarlett, Lillycat Ninon, Volks Super Dollfie F-45

{Waiting}
~ Supiadoll Ariel ~