Petunia in Bluebell Woods (Dal Anniversary Jouet)
Tuni accompanied me on a cycling trip yesterday!

[Image: V18Z99p.jpg?1]

We'd heard of a mysterious and beautiful place called the Bluebell Woods, and were determined to seek it out. Tuni seemed to enjoy riding in my basket, feeling the wind in her hair and watching the sun dazzle on the surface of the river.

[Image: RruMnW1.jpg?1]

We found a couple of bluebells growing along the path, and continued our search, feeling we were getting closer. Tuni clutched a single bluebell as a kind of talisman...maybe she didn't trust my driving? (That's why you can see bubblewrap and a toothbrush to fix her hair after any 'accidents'!)

[Image: MoJgsKc.jpg?1]

We found cows...perhaps one of them is called 'bluebell'?

[Image: kqKzpOi.jpg?1]

Deeper down the trail, we found a sign assuring us that we hadn't wandered too far from the path. 17 miles? Tuni's legs would be dead tired after a walk like that. Good thing we were on wheels.

[Image: Oiy5sfp.jpg?1]

Hm...where *are* those pesky Bluebel Woods? They must be around here somewhere...

[Image: ZZ9GKox.jpg?1]

[Image: LrRCzny.jpg?1]

And then - Wait, Tuni...what's that behind you?

[Image: I0zNKQG.jpg?1]

Bluebells!

[Image: SsmZ5BQ.jpg?1]

Many, many bluebells! O__O

[Image: ZEpLZrs.jpg?1]

The bluebells were like a carpet of vivid colour. They looked pretty and smelled great and seemed to go on forever. If fairies existed, they'd live here.

[Image: qHHgLPt.jpg?1]

[Image: SwiY0Qx.jpg?1]

Thank you for following our flower-filled adventure! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

[Image: Tsf7x9G.jpg?1]
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
So pretty! smile What an enchanting place! smile
Adorable! Those flowers are gorgeous, they're the perfect size for her!
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
What an adventure! I love the photos with bluebells behind! So cute.
Lovely! I dug up one bluebell in Tennessee and brought it to Illinois, and this year two came up! So it is finally spreading.

My favorite photo.
[Image: ZZ9GKox.jpg?1]
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(04-22-2016, 06:11 AM)fishy Wrote: So pretty! smile What an enchanting place! smile

Thank you! It really is. If it wasn't so out-of-the-way I'd totally take a book there and just sit in the middle of all the bluebells and read all afternoon Heart

(04-22-2016, 07:08 AM)AliceMR Wrote: Adorable! Those flowers are gorgeous, they're the perfect size for her!

Thank you!! Haha they are xD

(04-22-2016, 07:11 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: What an adventure! I love the photos with bluebells behind! So cute.

Thanks so much! I couldn't believe how many there were, they made a great background! yay

(04-22-2016, 08:15 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Lovely! I dug up one bluebell in Tennessee and brought it to Illinois, and this year two came up! So it is finally spreading.

My favorite photo.
-snip-

Thank you! Ah, that's lovely. I hope they'll continue to multiply until you have a bluebell garden, True smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Oh I did enjoy it.....I enjoyed it so much *happy sigh*
Aww... all so cute! Even your bike is photogenic LOL This bluebell-woods phenomenon -- which I only heard about for the first time a couple of years ago -- has me really wishing I could see one. I'd go crazy with my camera! I like the way you built up the suspense on the journey. I think I like the 7th picture best, like she's just turning around and something's caught her attention.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What a beautiful, scenic ride! Petunia looks adorable in that dress and she's making me feel guilty for leaving my Anniversary Jouet in her stock suit.
(04-22-2016, 08:40 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Oh I did enjoy it.....I enjoyed it so much *happy sigh*

Aw, thank you Little mouse! I'm so happy to be able to share photos that make people smile, even a little blush

(04-22-2016, 08:46 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Aww... all so cute! Even your bike is photogenic LOL This bluebell-woods phenomenon -- which I only heard about for the first time a couple of years ago -- has me really wishing I could see one. I'd go crazy with my camera! I like the way you built up the suspense on the journey. I think I like the 7th picture best, like she's just turning around and something's caught her attention.

Haha aw, thanks so much Alliecat! I really love my bike, it was an early birthday present. I've wanted one with a basket for dolly trips for so long xD

I'd heard of the phenomenon before but despite living surrounded by countryside all my life, this was my first time seeing it in person. It truly takes your breath away!

(04-22-2016, 09:54 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: What a beautiful, scenic ride! Petunia looks adorable in that dress and she's making me feel guilty for leaving my Anniversary Jouet in her stock suit.

Thank you, CB! She's a very pretty, versatile little Dal out of her stock suit - but the fluffy mascot outfit is pretty cute wink
Wow~! That place looks like somewhere where faeries would dwell, if they really existed. smile It's gorgeous! And Petunia is as cute as a button!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Missy, what a gorgeous story Heart 2 Petunia is a beautiful girl & OMG I LOVE bluebells !! Heart I have said it before, what I wouldn't give to live within walking (or cycling) distance of such magical places smile

The 2nd photo is my favourite of Tuni, she looks so real deep in thought with a bit of side eye. The 11th pic is my favourite over all, the most bluebells and the off balance look to it suits the fairy ring theme the place brings to mind.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
What a cute thing! I too love her in that outfit, she looks so different. A great place to take photos too grin
This a very pretty shoot!
It looks like such a magical place and Tuni is so stunning in her outfit!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~