Lejays17 Doll-a-Week
Ashli is the perfect, sunny, summery girl. It's great to be reminded of summer while we're in the depths of winter. It helps to know that sunny days will be here in a few more months.
She positively glows in the sunlight smile

This week Becky came out to lunch with a friend (said friend is used to me bringing dolls along on our catch-ups for photo opportunities)

[Image: cd70fdb1cfcf48a86d1fd76148c9330d.jpg]
(the cafe is called The Hatter and the Hare, and the business card is a perfect Menu-size for Becky)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
She's so cute! I love that card!!
She's a pretty little thing! I love her slightly dazed and confused expression. Too much sugar from the desserts and soda, maybe! (Or too many glasses of wine, if it's a classier place.) The magic hat business card is neat!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Aquel is always such a lovely girl. I like her dress & her "menu" a lot. You're lucky to have a friend who treats you bringing a doll as just the usual thing smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She's cute smile And I agree, friends who don't act weird about you bringing a doll along are keepers!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She's adorable! She looks like she's playing the hostess and is ready to seat you and hand out the menus.
My friend is lovely that way - her particular favourite is Evie as she loves red-eyed dolls. She's given me heaps of tips on how to make my photos look better (given my limitations of camera & lighting - in that I have a phone, and natural light smile )

I did a big photo-shoot on Friday, but I've still got to sort through them all.
So this is a completely separate "snap" I took with Toni. I'm currently doing the cross-stitch she is "showcasing".

[Image: 507238e514cf9604f811ac3b2d0d9390.jpg]

(if people are interested, I also post progress pics of my crafting activities on Instagram, I'm Lejays17 there too, and Evie in her school-uniform in my profile pic)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Oh, what a cool Pullip figure! Those golden eyes! That costume with the dangling key! Those boots! The... the... the everything! Plus, red hair in bangs equals bonus points!

I like the setting, too. The weathered wood floor is cool!
She's adorable! And that sounds really neat!
Toni is stunning & I adore Gorjuss <3 Gorjuss + Alice is too perfect. I will be following you on instagram. I never use it so I don't know my name on there but if you get a new random, likely me LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I think davidd is going to need her... LOL
She is cute -- have fun with the cross-stitch!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Toni is a very charming cheshire cat. That's an adorable cross stitch pattern! I used to do a lot of it at one time.
(01-30-2018, 11:23 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I think davidd is going to need her... LOL

Uhhh.... yeah, kinda. But I think I missed the window of optimal opportunity.
$$$$$$
I admire your cross-stitch work on instagram smile this little kitty is catching my eye in this photos more though grin