Lejays17 Doll-a-Week
The pirate photo was fun to take - I'm particularly pleased that Daisy is actually standing unaided on the slippery plastic smile
(and as an amusing aside, when I took Daisy from the chair she was sitting in with Timmy, Timmy's arm was slightly raised from them holding the rose. The way she's currently angled, it looks like she's been shouting and waving her hands at Becky for the past week LOL )

This week - the March long weekend here has the Moomba Festival (Moomba Festival and we usually go one day to watch the water skiing & ride the Ferris Wheel.
This year, Bea had an adventure - this is taken from the top of the wheel looking down into the gardens
[Image: bfa10d46181e9be6f578e6e2ea6df2ef.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
omg, that makes me squeamish from here LOL Lucky Bea is a pilot. Nice view smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Wow! What an exciting dolly adventure!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ooo, scary! Great angle for a shot. It sounds like some fun activities at that festival. I would totally go to the ukulele workshop, among other things. smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(03-14-2018, 08:20 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I would totally go to the ukulele workshop....

From time to time I try to learn the ukulele, but I don't have a knack for remembering chords, and my fingers don't have the knack for playing chords.
:-(
It would be fun to participate in a group lesson... in Melbourne!
Ukuleles are the best smile One of my favourite albums ever is Eddie Vedder solo, he plays his ukulele in every song <3 In many that's all the backing his voice has. What a voice !
This is such a cute photo ! I thought you were in a tall modern building.
That's a unique view from on high and I like it!
Omg that makes me nervous just looking at it! But I am afraid of heights... Great shot, just not one I’d be brave enough to take!
I love Ferris Wheels, whereas Chris is scared of heights, and only gets on them if he's got something to hold on to (or if it's a enclosed capsule like the London Eye).
There's lots of fun activities, the best is that it takes place along the river, and they do water-skiing & jumping, which is always excellent to watch. I'ts a great family-friendly event.

We didn't have much luck with the veggies this summer - Daisy managed to grow a paltry 3 tomatoes this year and the strawberries planted at Christmas didn't even start smile

[Image: daaf9a2c4cff528590f1291baff0a360.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Aw, they're so cute and teeny!! At least the dolly-size produce was good for a photo smile
I didn't have much luck with my garden last year either, so I sympathize.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Daisy is so pretty in her farm dress with her little produce basket! This is a cheerful summery scene to brighten what, where I live, is another dreary, grey, wintery day.
Garden failure is photo success!
what everyone said - at least the tomatoes are Daisy sized. Adorable photo.
Adorable doll tomatoes!!!! Too cute !