Lejays17 Doll-a-Week
smile

The tomatoes are actually cherry tomatoes, so are meant to be smaller than regular ones. That being said, they are on the small side even for those, so are perfect doll-size
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I meant doll size sorry smile
I've been super-busy this last few weeks (end of season for softball), and haven't had a lot of time to take dolly-photos. So I've got 2 pics for this week, to catch up.

Toni dreaming on the tree branch.
[Image: f6667876011f802989de855d1af203e6.jpg]

Egg Hunt with Evie & Tansy & Toni
[Image: 2a06a9efcf1c49492c421d048a97db05.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Toni is so cuuuute! That red red hair! Heart 2 And her outfit is too cool!

Nice balancing act up there in that tree!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Looks like fun! I'd love a tree branch to dream on, somewhere warm wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Toni isn't doing much hunting but she looks so relaxed .. who can blame her?

Tansy looks especially keen.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Oh yes, Tansy was very keen to find the eggs in the various places i posed her in the garden. smile smile (her hair is very heavy and tends to tip her backwards if I stand her straight on a stand).
The tree branch is a perfect width to pose the dolls on safely without them falling off, and is used quite a bit in the photography. It's also wide enough for a couple of dolls to sit side-by-side and not be crammed on.

We went to the beach this weekend in an attempt to do this round's photo challenge. I think I've failed at that, but I got some lovely other shots. This was Chris's favourite of the ones I took - and it was the one I took the least amount of time setting up & fiddling around with, I just plonked her on the fence-post and aimed the phone in her general direction LOL

Evie at the beach
[Image: 4b807decd66822953e1d1cc0ec113997.jpg]
Amazing!
lovely view behind her she is such a cutey
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I love her lightly windblown hair. Such a pretty beach scene! I wish I could be somewhere like that today.

That looks like a rather long drop behind her. You are quite a risk-taker with your Pullip photos!
Yep, sometimes the quickie point-and-shoot shots turn out the best. Cute portrait! smile
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(04-10-2018, 01:29 AM)davidd Wrote: That looks like a rather long drop behind her. You are quite a risk-taker with your Pullip photos!

I didn't think I'm particularly risky with my photos, but I suppose I do take a few from a height, so if you don't like heights it makes them look worse than it is (you-in-general, not you-specific davidd)

That being said, here's another from that day - I think it looks "worse" than Evie's pic Sweatdrop It's taken from essentially the same place at the top of the cliff.
[Image: 08dee351b0e49c8f274324a4ef188c6e.jpg]

And this week's pic - we are on going on holidays to the beach shortly, so Meredith wanted a new swim-suit (I also have one in blue)
[Image: 30831de625d284c6d39a62e9c5e33d5d.jpg]
More fun oceanside photos!

Where will you be heading for your holiday? I've had the opportunity to visit a few beaches in Australia, including driving the Great Ocean Road.
We are off to Port Douglas, which is on the Grest Barrier Eeef aboiyt an hour from Cairns.

I live “close” to the Great Ocean Road (within about 2 hours drive anyway, which is close by Australian standards smile ), and it’s a lovely drive along it.

My beach photos are done on the Mornington Peninsula, as that’s is much closer to home.
Oh how nice. I have several books my Aussie penpal has sent me, so I've seen pix of the Great Ocean Road. Have a great time! Meredith certainly looks ready. Did you make her swimsuit?