Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
Super late comments since I dropped off the face of the planet for a while, but Elle is such a pretty doll! And I didn’t realize they made a Freak Du Chic Toralei, somehow! I really like this version of her!
Ooooh, Count Orlock! From Nosferatu! What an odd and intriguing little figure!

The Collectors Edition Draculaura is truly stunning, and you've captured her mystery and allure in this photo.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Miss Edith - thank you!

Cornflower Blue - funny, to me, Skyra (the blue one) seems a bit fierce, but Fawntine is downright sweet... CE Draculaura is the best Draculaura ever.

GreysPrincess - FdC Toralei is awesome doll. Toraleis usually don't click with me, but I really love this one. I think it was clever decision tu put her into FdC line, that theme fits her perfectly.

davidd - thank you! Count Orlok is a funny little guy. A few years ago, I've seen these mini-puppets on Christmas market, and the girl who was making and selling them had usual selection of fairy tale characters, some peasants, princesses, kings and queens, knights, and then there was this creature. Of course I had to have him! Maybe I should take a separate photo of him...

Day 147

[Image: b13cd6c2c21cc013cc35f52e87db7bfb.jpg]

Boo York, Boo York - Comet-Crossed Couple
Aw, they’re cute together!
Were Deuce and Cleo sold as a two-pack in the Boo York line? Boo York Deuce is another figure I don't think I've seen before. His snake hair is much more hipster cool than in his original release.
Your little frightmares are kinda cute. So many dolls I've never seen. You have some lovely portraits of all of them.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What a gorgeous pair of monsters!
GreysPrincess - thank you!

davidd - yup, BYBY Cleo and Deuce were 2-pack. I originally posted Deuce either by the end of January or in early February, so he's somewhere in those photo-cluster posts on first pages of this thread...

Alliecat - thanks!

Cornflower Blue - thank you very much!

Day 148

[Image: ffc680fbe4741a4b5446cec5a3562c4f.jpg]

Love In Scaris 2-pack with Rochelle and Garrott

And my head is killing me once again, so the composition is off, but I don't have the energy to retake the photo.
Rochelle is such a cute figure!

Is her face sculpt in the Love in Scaris set different than the original Rochelle? The original figure has a somewhat melancholy expression, but here she looks happy! Perhaps it is the angle of the photo; or perhaps it is because she is in love!
Heart 2
The Love in Scaris was such a fantastic set - I really liked Garrot, and I've previously mentioned my love of Rochelle smile

I do like that her hair colours are the reverse of her usual ones
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you both! This Rochelle is the usual sculpt.

Day 149

[Image: 0ebbbef4d240ec85a6c60df24f0a1107.jpg]

Another 'migraine shot' just to avoid missing a day, this time featuring Jane Boolittle and my new favorite thing, tabletop evaporative cooler. And also Mr. Melon, kitty's favorite toy.
Aww... hope the migraine is gone soon. Feel better!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Jane has staked out her summer territory, it looks like!
Alliecat - thanks! I tried that method you mentioned the other day, not ideal for me (migraine + icy things on my head are a big no-no, it seems), but I do think that warming up my wrists did help a little bit!

davidd - haha! She was actually just exploring, she can deal with heat rather well. Abbey politely claimed that spot and others agreed that she's the one who needs it the most.

Day 149 - take two

[Image: f84b545581320ab3ed60e1d585843b61.jpg]

So this is what I wanted to post yesterday, but I just couldn't do it, my migraines have a great impact on my sight, I'm half blind when I have a migraine attack, so I took it today, because I really don't like last night's pic. Ew.

Day 150 - today's photo!

[Image: d037b8b0c2f26e82e3a7de49e4301c21.jpg]
What a cute almost-mirror image! This reminds me of a popular US TV show from the 1960s (I only saw it in repeats years later) about identical cousins.