Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
Day 322

My lovely ladies wish you a wicked Occult Day! I had something completely different in mind, but my brain consists mostly of snot at the moment, so I wasn't able to arrange it...

[Image: f78edb422e634cd123169bfcd1ba7772.jpg]
Elegant gothic trio there
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
An appropriately bewitching trio for Occult Day!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Thank you both!

Day 323

My cold is slowly going away, so my migraine was kind enough to take its place as a stand-in... But I'm pretty confident I managed to get the dolls into the shot!

My boy dolls wish all the doll* boys here on Dolly Market great International Men's Day!

[Image: 4131dd8b8384061382501e3d2614d217.jpg]

Insta-version:

[Image: ab3bf1d78d9cb1af484020fbe5b50909.jpg]

*and not-dolls-but-figures boys too, of course wink
A band of international smugglers, jewel thieves, and rogues, no doubt! Hide your diamonds and lock your daughters in their rooms tonight!
They're probably far outnumbered by the female dolls/figures, so I'm not sure they could get into too much trouble.
davidd - no, they're more on sophisticated side of things, scheming epic multi-million frauds and theft-of-the-century kind of crimes. Without leaving even a trace of evidence, of course!

Cornflower Blue - LOL

Day 324

Laura was with Sebastian on 'new arrivals' photo and also appeared on Sideshow Extraordinaire, but I didn't take a photo of just her without any theme/crazy lighting, so here it is.

[Image: 4a66e55a7e6eafc60edb2e52323e38fd.jpg]

Meet Grimalda Butterworth, Griselda's sister. I want them to be twins, but they have different-colored eyes, and I like their eyechips, so I don't want to change them. Maybe dizygotic twins? Then they could be the exact same age but have different eyes...
Beautiful portrait of Laura, conveying her aura of dark mystery. She certainly "seems like very mysterious Circus style girl" in this photo.
davidd - thank you very much!

Day 325

[Image: 83e64f3045dc542e55f333cc582011df.jpg]

Welcome-to-collection photo of Ciel, now Ciarán Crowther (but everybody calls him Crow). I love this boy, but his fancy pants (pun not entirely intended...) are driving me crazy. That whirlytwirlinator thingie gets disarranged all the time and can only be tidied up with a special spell which I don't seem to know...
I have no idea how to pronounce Ciarán.

Saran, like Saran Wrap? Sharon, like Rose of Sharon? Something completely different than it looks like, I'm sure.

"Whirlytwirlinator thingie" made me laugh out loud!
Keer-on (I Googled it).
davidd - here you go smile

Day 326

Another attempt to photograph the invisible man (while having another migraine attack), another fail...

[Image: 82d35013cf6e6accf63a7ea9b960e265.jpg]
Lurking in the shadows to maintain his air of aloof mystery.
I wonder what that key unlocks?
All gorgeous portraits.

Just from the couple of pics, Ciaran's pants (trousers) look like they're fussy to deal with.

And I like the idea of dyzygotic twins - I think I have a couple of them in the doll-family too.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
davidd - I'll drag him into the light one day, I swear! As for the key, in my "story" (not really, just a bunch of very basic characer backgrounds) he and monochrome Alice own a very peculiar funeral home and there's a creepy secret laboratory in there...

Lejays - thank you!

Day 327

Recycled instagram photo, because I'm Miss Lazyverse 2018...

[Image: e2cd233b397477eb73df872666c66e60.jpg]