Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
I love this girl with that beautiful aqua-colored hair and those expressive eyes!

I can still see your avatar, but none of the other ones. But I think I've figured out why. Do you remotely host your avatar rather than uploading it to the forum?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
davidd - I host my avatar on pinterest.

Day 328

I had no idea what to photograph, luckilly, I have so many dolls that make a photo pretty by simply being in it...

[Image: 73bebb0f6941b513528d64492fefcd60.jpg]
I missed quite a few. "Whirlytwirlinator" is definitely getting added to my list of fun words. Your "invisible man" has an "invisible suit" LOL

(11-20-2018, 01:19 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: They're probably far outnumbered by the female dolls/figures, so I'm not sure they could get into too much trouble.
Well, I'd ex pect them to get into all kinds of trouble in a target-rich environment... but the 3 occult girls look like a match for them LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(11-25-2018, 02:24 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Well, I'd ex pect them....

I see what you did there. That was a clever workaround for the current software glitch.

I adore this version of Cleo de Nile! She looks appropriately regal in your portrait.
Floriana is so beautiful - I said on the IG post she was the gateway to the slippery-slope into Pullip for me. I love her colours & everything about her.

And Cleo just takes the most elegant of photos all the time. You pretty much just need to point and shoot, and she'll be gorgeous in any angle.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Alliecat - I had no idea how to call that part of his outfit, I'm glad something funny came out of it!

davidd - this one is the queen even among my other Cleos...

Lejays - I tend to rely heavily on this Cleo's (and few others') superpower to make photos pretty with minimal effort on my side yay

Day 329

I decided that after all the dark / creepy / freaky photos I took, I need to do something more romantic. Didn't quite work out, but I like the result nevertheless...

[Image: ea2b23c25dc3fea11927d5cd3535bafc.jpg]

And the instagram version:

[Image: b60addf7ed77c451e344d30cd03ccca5.jpg]
Beautiful pic! You combined romantic with dark-creepy-freaky! ;-p

(Maybe having slogged through 329 daily doll photos has put both of us into a dark frame of mind. Shadowy, gloomy pics seems to be the overall trend for both of us!)
I think it looks romantic - darkly romantic, but still romantic.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Ooh, she looks lovely!
davidd - thank you! Haha, I think you might be onto something here...

Lejays - thank you very much!

dargosmydaddy - thank you!!!

Day 330

I took another sleepy photo today, and I liked it, so I'm going to do these with all my Pullips and friends (minus Byul, poor girl can't close her eyes...)! It will be a raw eksssspression of my exhaustion from this challenge xp

[Image: 1b1d4aab2fd1322c77e7ebd55166308a.jpg]

Only the insta-version today.
(11-27-2018, 05:17 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: It will be a raw eksssspression of my exhaustion from this challenge xp
LOL
What a fun 'splash' of hair. Cute. And your Queen looks quite content and relaxed.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
"... a raw eksssspression of my exhaustion...."

Ha ha! Perfect!

I'm looking forward to the upcoming snooze-fest! And seeing exactly how many Pullip and friends you actually have! (And how many you add before your'e done!)
A lovely photo of the Queen and Alice is giving her some stiff competition for the best sleeper.
Alliecat - thanks!

davidd - lol 'snooze-fest'! You've already seen them all - 11 Pullips, 2 Taeyangs, 1 Isul and 1 Byul (who won't take part in snooze-fest because her eyes don't close). I won't be getting any new dolls for some time now, because November, December and January are total hell with Czech post - they don't handle the Christmas gift-sending traffic and numerous deliveries from online stores well and the chances that they'll loose or damage a package are much, much higher during these months, and I refuse to take any chances.

Cornflower Blue - thank you!

Day 331

[Image: c59f97ba6c55c663d9301085f1ef1078.jpg]

And an instagrammed one:

[Image: 11f10ce8e569e965780477b8a08a79a6.jpg]
Ain't he just the Glamour Guy!