Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
Thank you, everyone!

It's great to know that somebody out there enjoys what I do with this challenge.

@Lejays17 Thank you! I do have them both, FdC Clawdeen was featured on day 38 pic and also on day 40 army photo. And Twyla should appear later this week wink

@davidd I didn't resist Mad Hatter and I don't regret. She's a great gal! It was a fun photo session. I didn't even know dad had this camera, and as I was playing with Mad and the clock, he said 'wait, I've got something perfect' and pulled this little treasure out.

The celebratory milestone photo is actually Lejays' idea, she did it last year and I thought it was awesome. Actually, it's her 'fault' I'm doing this! I've never finished a single challenge, and I've only been trying to do a month-long ones. But watching her to stick to this for a whole year inspired me to give it a shot. I still don't know if I'm going to make it, but I'll do my best!

FdC is one of my favorite lines! As for hunting for them online, living in Czech Republic means you don't have many other choices, so I've made my peace with it. But, I'm basically wonk-blind, so that's a great advantage.

@dargosmydaddy Thank you!

@Alliecat Thanks! As I said, special milestone photo is Lejays' idea, and I totally stole it from her xd Thinking about what should I do for this photo was fun, and it made me think about what to do for 200 days pic, eventhough that one won't come for a while...

@Cornflower Blue Thank you! I'll try!

@Miss Edith Many thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by neon_jellyfish - 04-11-2018, 06:25 PM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by fishy - 05-10-2018, 05:59 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by fishy - 12-29-2018, 04:53 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 12-30-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 12-31-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018 - by Elfy - 01-01-2019, 10:07 AM