Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
davidd - haha, well, Briar is a sharp one!

Day 216

[Image: 45c516ed8a50320c01df6a1c63c8fcbb.jpg]

Felis, who still doesn't have a surname, accompanied me on my morning walk.
She looks very thoughtful!
Yay, walkies with dolls! grin From the quality of the light it looks like this was pretty early in the morning. She's cute, and I agree she looks thoughtful.
The portraits are nice -- their colours look good with the black background.

(08-03-2018, 08:03 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: ... Most EAH characters have a trait or an ability pertaining to their fairy-tale. For example, Snow White's daughter can't resist apples and daughter of Goldilocks can pick locks like nobody else.
Ha! Clever. I like that the designers put some thought into it. While I've looked at them I know nothing about them, so once again these doll-a-day threads are educational smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(08-05-2018, 11:20 AM)Alliecat Wrote: ... so once again these doll-a-day threads are educational.

Educational is one word for it. I found myself looking at Steampunk Cheshire Cat on PullipStyle again a couple of days ago....
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Felis is so lovely - I adore mine of her, and I need to do some proper photo-shoot with her.

The light is just lovely in this too, early morning / late afternoon has some beautiful light to take photos by (if you can manage it).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
dargosmydaddy - thanks!

Alliecat - It was pretty early, at least by my standards - a little before 7am. We have absurdly high temperatures this summer, so early morning is the only time when air outside is still breathable. Also, I have a vampire skin, so early mornings and evenings are best for taking a walk without having to bath in sunscreen before. Re: EAH - I'm glad that I could bestow such tremendously important knowledge upon you! LOL

davidd - do it, you know you want to!

Lejays - thank you!!!

Day 217

[Image: 788ce876d69c25df98cc0782c7f396cc.jpg]

Darling Charming, First Chapter - Wave 2. First Chapter dolls are re-releases of signature (Core Royals and Rebels) dolls, basically the same dolls, just watered down - they're missing some accessories (like double rings, earrings and bracelets), their hair is shorter and thinner, etc.

Blue-eyed blonde is my least favorite type of doll. Not that I hate blonde hair or blue eyes, actually, I could pass as a blue-eyed blonde, especially in summer (my 'winter coat' is light, greyish, dead mouse kind of brown, but in summer, my hair gets so insanely "sunkissed", I turn full blonde). I'm just tired of blue-eyed blondes making up 85% of doll market. But Darling is so beautiful (and I'm rather fond of her character), I just had to have her!
(08-06-2018, 05:58 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: ... they're missing some accessories (like double rings, earrings and bracelets)....

And chainsaws! yay

She's certainly pretty, and her armor is nice! I managed to resist EAH until I ran across the Dragon Games armored editions. It's probably just as well that I never saw this one until now.
davidd - 'not going to start another collection' and 'just this one' are things I've stopped saying loooong ago...

Day 218

[Image: 4e5b13d3f880286e6c3c78a3fe111dfa.jpg]

Dragon Games Darling. I have migraine, so I think it's underexposed, but I can't see clearly. Hope the doll is still visible on the photo LOL
(08-06-2018, 05:58 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Day 217

[Image: 788ce876d69c25df98cc0782c7f396cc.jpg]

Darling Charming, First Chapter - Wave 2.

She makes me think of Perrie Edwards from Little Mix.
(08-07-2018, 06:43 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Dragon Games Darling. I have migraine, so I think it's underexposed, but I can't see clearly. Hope the doll is still visible on the photo LOL

She is visible, and she is truly lovely! I can safely say, and not just because of the DG armor, this is my favorite version of Darling, and my favorite EAH release. I like this simple, clean portrait format.

I hope you feel better soon. I'm still dealing with the aftermath of a rather brutal dental experience, so I appreciate the challenge of posting while feeling poorly. I'm sure the migraine is much worse than what I'm feeling.
rubyperidot - didn't know that band!

davidd - thank you for your support! I don't know what I think is worse, teeth or migraine... Add to that stubbed toes and paper cuts and it's a perfect mix of never-ending pain... What I really hate about my migraines is how they obscure my sight. Anyways, I hope your toothy suffering ends soon!

Day 219

[Image: 277faa2ce5902c71d42a737bf8effa82.jpg]
Ooo, I like Dragon Darling. I like their blue & blonde hair too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Interesting impression of depth in this image!
Alliecat - I love blue in Darling's hair, although I would have preferred her hair from webisodes, white rather than blonde and a little more volume:

[Image: 2565a3cc34611bcc6b7ebd7a4a3b00ae.jpg]

davidd - I was mostly trying to do something else than back-to-back pose, because that's how my other EAH pair photos ended up... Sweatdrop

Day 220

[Image: 02add662485f3a89e06278799fedb8cd.jpg]

Ashlynn Ella, Core Royals & Rebels - Wave 1, 2-pack with Hunter Huntsman (who currently isn't part of my collection). And I still have a headache and can't focus my eyes, so it's still blurry. Impressionistic Ella! Oh, and her hairstyle doesn't look like this, I took down her mega bun. Didn't work for me.
Her hair looks nice like that, and her translucent "encircling vine" shoes are interesting.